WJC Discussion Thread

Eleven

Kaleta is the Sabres best hitter/most aggressive player. Give it two or three years and Kassian and Foligno will be 1 and 2 guarenteed. They are a wrecking crew out there. As I write this, 2-0 Canada!!

Yeah i like how many times I have seen and heard both their names (Foligno and Kassian) being called out in the play by play.

Russia did a little push back their for about 5-7 minutes but Canada took it back at the end and that second goal was result of good hard work and tiring out the russian D along with a great shot.

Ебать Канады, мы знаем, что 3 является письмо. Вы думаете, это число. Вы глупо, ест пончик-французов.

Whoa not being a gracious host eh !

That does not fit your style my friend or at least I thought not.

Well, it makes fun of both sides at least!

Russia actually is using their speed and does look better against Canada then we did. I would like to see them get a goal and make a game out of this and as I type Canada gets one more with Foligno with the assist.. Nice 3-0 Hosers

Foligno is everywhere! I remember reading reports prior to Canada's selection camp and Foligno was a LONGGGGG shot to make the team!

Thats what they said but they also said he played his way onto the team in exhibition. Gotta love a player that can do that especially a future Sabre

Thats what they said but they also said he played his way onto the team in exhibition. Gotta love a player that can do that especially a future Sabre

Exactly. That's what we need on this Sabres team. Guys with some heart. Underdogs that play better than they're suppose too.

Ебать Канады, мы знаем, что 3 является письмо. Вы думаете, это число. Вы глупо, ест пончик-французов.

Something about having sex with a cruller, you hosers?

Agreed, The Russians just can't match the physical play of Canada but they have been trying to use their speed and stretch the Canadian press with some success

That's the way to win in the NHL if you ask me. Get guys that can put the puck in the net but arn't just highly skilled. You need those power forwards. Glad we have those two comming through our system.

Are the Russians even trying anymore? They're not battling for anything in the corners.

I think they changed tactics, they were losing way too many of those battles to Canada and finding their strength and speed sapped for the rushes so they are trying to take it on the move or in open ice. Just my opinion.

I think they changed tactics, they were losing way too many of those battles to Canada and finding their strength and speed sapped for the rushes so they are trying to take it on the move or in open ice. Just my opinion.

Seems logical. As I write this Russia scores. Just before that, another huge hit by Kassian.

Archived