GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I do like that the Sabres are taking every opportunity to finish checks. They rarely do that with so much consistancy.

I'd like to see someone take the instigator and force Thompson to fight whether he wants to or not. Would send a nice message.

Everyone here wants this team to win. Its the losing that isn't welcome. And I suppose when they do lose the rah rah rah through rose coloured glasses gets pretty stale.

No, Kristian clearly made the correlation on the front page that anyone who is rooting for the team to win is contributing to the problem. Management WANTS us to root or the team to make playoffs!! Don't you see? :rolleyes:

Oh.....so you root for the team, except the black guy?

He sucks man. Him and Hecht are both useless. Everyone wants Connolly and Stafford off the team but at least they have an upside-- when they're at their best they can score goals, make plays, contribute. Hecht and Grier at their best? Not too much better than they've played all year. Invisible. Non existent. A few steps behind. Hecht's most effective play is dumping the puck so he can get off the ice, and Grier seems to have perfected the "clear the puck to the opposing player nearest our own blue line" maneuver while in our zone.

He sucks man. Him and Hecht are both useless. Everyone wants Connolly and Stafford off the team but at least they have an upside-- when they're at their best they can score goals, make plays, contributes. Hecht and Grier at their best? Not too much better than they've played all year.

I give you credit for not taking the bait.

I am consistently impressed by McCormick's effort. He seems the be the only player on the team who brings his game every night.

Of all the Sabres, he really jumped out at me on a few shifts. Not sure if that's good or not.

Who the eff was Hecht passing to on that late rush?!

Archived