GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

What will it take for this team to show that it cares? What will it take for this fan base to show that it cares? I will admit I will always be on the extreme side but WTF? We have a team that acts like nothing happened and a poster that is two posts away from claiming Pominville wasn't even on the ice when he got injured. :doh:

Connolly has looked awful, a few mistakes worse than the rest of the team. But besides the first 5 minutes the rest of the team hasn't looked any better. Neidermayer is the only player through three games that hasn't had a "wtf? :wallbash: " moment. On the flipside Ennis is the only player through three games that hasn't made a tape-to-tape pass.. all his passes are in the air, puck rotating, bouncing short of it's intended target, etc.

What will it take for this team to show that it cares? What will it take for this fan base to show that it cares? I will admit I will always be on the extreme side but WTF? We have a team that acts like nothing happened and a poster that is two posts away from claiming Pominville wasn't even on the ice when he got injured. :doh:

I care.

Connolly looks terrible, but so does Grier and Morrisson. Wow.... i was never pro re-signing Hank but Regier should have looked for a better option then Morrisson. Brutal!

Rivet looks slow but he's making some pretty nice plays.

So did MSG just give up on getting sound to the HD broadcast on TW 700? This is pathetic.

I get sound... I didn't for the first 10 minutes of Game 1, Game 2 wasn't in HD (even on the HD channel) for the first 10 minutes, and tonight I didn't have sound for the first 5 minutes or so... try turning your cable box on/off maybe?

I get sound... I didn't for the first 10 minutes of Game 1, Game 2 wasn't in HD (even on the HD channel) for the first 10 minutes, and tonight I didn't have sound for the first 5 minutes or so... try turning your cable box on/off maybe?

Are you on DTV or TWC? I had no sound on Friday and I had the Rangers game in full HD on Saturday. I have sound on every other channel too. I guess I'll try to restart.

Are you on DTV or TWC? I had no sound on Friday and I had the Rangers game in full HD on Saturday. I have sound on every other channel too. I guess I'll try to restart.

I have TWC.. Sound kicked in for me on Friday about halfway through the first. Rangers game was in HD after the first commercial break, but at the beginning it was a standard def feed in widescreen format. Or maybe I was just sitting too close to the TV.

But yeah, tonight I didn't have sound right when the feed kicked on, but I turned to standard def MSG and when I went back to 700, it was good.

Archived