GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

What are they suppose to do? Kill someone? What is this the bloods and the crips?

How about showing some ballz? This on the heels where the Sabres broadcasters, I repeat the Sabres broadcasters, were saying how the Rangers were having their way with Ryan Miller and this team needed to do something. The reputation of Team Pu$$y is out there.

I don't know why I bother getting upset when things like this happen to Sabre players. I know what the team response will be. Gaustad and Miller will write Pomminstein a song and bake him some seasonal pumpkin-seed bread with a smiley face and Stafford will go home tonight and dedicate 'The Devil Goes Down To Georgia' to JP during Rock Band night.

First the puck was mo where near Pomminstein, that wasn't true

then it was an elbow and no he didn't elbow him

now it's a hit from behind when he hit him from the side

I think pommers just took a real solid body check

I think it was a little worse than you are making it out to be,.. but not too much.

I don't think I am. Let me throw another fact at you. The player played the puck while he was hitting pommer. I think he just really crushed him fair and square

Are you making up your own replays now? What's next? Pominville was never hit? He threw himself into the glass?

I don't think I am. Let me throw another fact at you. The player played the puck while he was hitting pommer. I think he just really crushed him fair and square

Pomminstein never changed his positioning. It wasn't like he turned at the last second and then he hit him. He hit him in the back, period. That's illegal. That's the only part I had a problem with.

Fudge.

Archived