[OT] Dominik Hasek's daughter amazes in Czech Idol

Two or less

Not sure if anyone would really care but check out Dominik Hasek's daughter preform in a version similar to American Idol in the Czech Republic, called "Czech's have talent 2010". She got all A's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1rzo-gRYY

It's like, those Czechs have a different word for everything.

Jeff Buckley rocks rocked.

Oh. He must have stole it. The song was done by Leonard Cohen. Unless i'm missing something. haha

Yep. I first heard it on Jeff Buckley's album and thought he wrote it. It's my favorite version. I just wish he knew how to swim. He had more music to give.

I don't know. Ask my iphone's auto correct function. It gets a little overaggressive sometimes.

So you say this Luke would get, overaggressive with you? Go on........

Actually, I'm a little disappointed nobody has pointed out this young lass' potential given daddy's flexibility. It's not like there was a 50 page thread on Haden Panatierre or anything....

Actually, I'm a little disappointed nobody has pointed out this young lass' potential given daddy's flexibility. It's not like there was a 50 page thread on Haden Panatierre or anything....

To say that your mind was in the gutter on that one is a HUGE understatement. You've probably been hanging around inky for far too long. Or is it the other way around? :unsure:

I am sure the local boys are trying to test her ability of stopping rubber from entering her crease :thumbsup:

To say that your mind was in the gutter on that one is a HUGE understatement. You've probably been hanging around inky for far too long. Or is it the other way around? :unsure:

When daddy's worth $50 million, you are days away from 17, and exploiting yourself for a taste of second rate fame...you are fair game.

I don't know how old some of the posters here are, but Hasek's bacchanalias were legendary. He makes Tallinder look like a choir boy.

Not sure if anyone would really care but check out Dominik Hasek's daughter preform in a version similar to American Idol in the Czech Republic, called "Czech's have talent 2010". She got all A's.

Hey, she's really good! And if anyone ever needed proof of the influence of American culture...

I'm czech, so I'll try to translate. Please, forgive my mistakes.

INTRODUCTION:

My name is Dominika Hašková. I'm 15 years old. Right now I'm from Prague and I'm going to sing. I'd like to prove that I can sing, esspecially to my daddy.

ON THE STAGE:

Jan: You are Dominika Hašková.

Dominika: Yes.

Jan: What's your connection with Dominik Hašek?

Dominika: Well, he's my dad.

Jan: Oh, is he? ... If you sing as he catches...

Dominika: I hope so.

DOMINIKA SINGS THE SONG

THE VERDICT

Lucie: You have a beautiful voice. You can beautifully switch from low to high tones and your play with tones is amazing. I think you are a great singer.

Dominika: Thank you!

Jan: You really have interesting color of voice, beautiful color, and the big chance to achieve something.

Dominika: Thank you.

Jaro: Where have you been learning to sing? In USA or in the Czech Republic?

Dominika: In America.

Jaro: It's very recognizable.

Dominika: I see.

Jaro: It's american school. Personally, I hate it. I think that the european school, bel canto school is better than the american school. But that is my opinion. I'm telling you, because I think you are talented and I can treat you like a singer and not like a contestant.

Dominika: Thank you.

Jaro: Yes from me.

Jan: Yes.

Lucie: Definitely yes!

Archived