How fresh is the Sabres product?

SDS

61 members have voted

1. 1. How fresh is the Sabres' product?

• Very fresh! Crunchy on the outside and moist in the middle...
    • Fairly fresh. A little of the crunch is lost and the middle is a tad dry.
    • Fading fast. Ready for the quick sale shelf.
    • Stale. Chuck it out to the birds and let them fight over it.

The bottom 6 looks just on the right side of ok.

The top 6 are getting stale, my need to blue light sale some of them.

Defense appears to be in rebuild mode.

Goaltending is about the only product that is consumable, that and Myers.

Depends on what you mean by the product. The product in terms of talent on the ice? The product in terms of entertainment value (ticket sales, tv ratings)?

I always view sports as entertainment, so my definition of product is you buying their form of entertainment.

Agreed. Snoozefest all year. If it wasn't for Myers, nothing on that team was worth watching. I know Miller was good but watching a goalie make saves isn't my cup of tea.

if you werent entertained then you wouldnt have watched the games. entertained and being satisfied with how the team plays is 2 different things.

if you werent entertained then you wouldnt have watched the games. entertained and being satisfied with how the team plays is 2 different things.

No it's not. Being entertained implies a positive connotation. I watched most of the games this year but I did not enjoy all of them. I often found myself watching other games on NHL network out of the desire to watch 'good' hockey as opposed to depressing hockey. The Sabres were rarely entertaining last year despite winning a good number of games. The bad games were abysmal and many of the wins were snoozefests to boot.

Compared to other teams and watching a lot of college hockey, the Sabres are not entertaining.

Archived