GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Connolly has to go. NOW!

There's no way Sabres management could justify having Connolly on the opening night roster next fall.

But we know he's going to be there. Regier has no spine or imagination. Connolly leaves when his contract (mercifully) ends.

I have never seen an epic disaster as this power play has been. I'm willing to go so far as to side with PA and fire Lindy Ruff tomorrow morning if we end up losing this game tonight, simply because someone has to be made a scapegoat for this disgrace.

Two things:

1- Is Boston trying to kill off the game by freezing the puck on the boards for 5 minutes at a time?

2- FIRE WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POWER PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-Get CONNOLLY off the F****** ice right now!!!!!!!! I just smashed my remote on my damn refrigerator because of this guy. I loved him years ago I am DONE with him. He should not play another F******* second as a Sabre

3-Get CONNOLLY off the F****** ice right now!!!!!!!! I just smashed my remote on my damn refrigerator because of this guy. I loved him years ago I am DONE with him. He should not play another F******* second as a Sabre

At least Gerbe gets close enough to the Bruins to get knocked down. Connolly just coasts and gives the puck away endlessly.

Archived