Just when we thought we'd never hear from Koharski again...

FogBat

Just to save some time for everyone, start watching around the 2:30 mark.

I'd love to know if something else happened during that game, because by that clip alone, that is one awful call. It's a shame Playfair couldn't get his hands on Koharski. But anything that brings back memories of the Schoenfeld incident is good in my book.

Just to save some time for everyone, start watching around the 2:30 mark.

I'd love to know if something else happened during that game, because by that clip alone, that is one awful call. It's a shame Playfair couldn't get his hands on Koharski. But anything that brings back memories of the Schoenfeld incident is good in my book.

That was my mistake for not alerting everyone when to start watching. Thanks for pointing this out. :thumbsup:

If anything, now we can equate the surname Koharski with poor officiating, regardless of which generation it is. As an aside, if you look closely in the video, there's an ad on the boards for Tim Hortons. How apropos.

That was my mistake for not alerting everyone when to start watching. Thanks for pointing this out. :thumbsup:

If anything, now we can equate the surname Koharski with poor officiating, regardless of which generation it is. As an aside, if you look closely in the video, there's an ad on the boards for Tim Hortons. How apropos.

I don't want to live in a world where the overweight official in any hockey league isn't referred to as "Koharski".

I was going to repeat the famous quote but heard this little voice inside me saying, "You're not remembering it right." Indeed, Schoeny never said, "Have another donut, you fat pig!"

not unlike how bogart never actually said "play it again, sam." he did say something like "play it, sam ... play that old song again." same with schoney: he definitely called him a "fat pig" and told him to "eat another donut."

I was going to repeat the famous quote but heard this little voice inside me saying, "You're not remembering it right." Indeed, Schoeny never said, "Have another donut, you fat pig!"

You're close. He actually said "... you fat pig. Have another donut. Have another donut." :beer:

Archived