GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

That seems perfectly reasonable. He had his chance to screw over Buffalo by moving the team, but instead figured he would have Kerry Frasier call a game a couple years later instead. He's evil I say. EVIL!

I concur totally!

Frazer retires April 11 which is NOT soon enough. Buttman should leave too because the Sabres are hockey's New World Order. We bring excellence. There is NO room for mediocrity and mismanagement

at the officiating level!

Oh yes did I mention that we will smoke TBL?

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

That seems perfectly reasonable. He had his chance to screw over Buffalo by moving the team, but instead figured he would have Kerry Frasier call a game a couple years later instead. He's evil I say. EVIL!

Well, I guess one could argue that by moving the team, he'd be robbing himself of the opportunity to screw Buffalo any further?

Food for thought :)

Well, I guess one could argue that by moving the team, he'd be robbing himself of the opportunity to screw Buffalo any further?

Food for thought smile.gif

Methinks his days are numbered! And he is busy launching a public relations campaign to shore up his pathetic image! In the TBL market feed he has one commercial with the theme to Batman in the background and the words Bettman to the rescue.

Forget it Buttman - you're NOT getting another chance to screw up again and again!

Archived