GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Any one of the following, in order:

Ellis

Stafford

MacArthur

Mair

Definitely NOT Mair. With head and neck injuries, I have no problem waiting even longer for Kaleta (Especially since this team is still winning). Why not wait for the first loss before switching it up? Kaleta was on fire before the injury so it really was a shame he had to get sidelined. He will be back in due time and even better for it after the extra rest.

Don't know if a forward will come out of the lineup, but I think it's likely a D-man will come out and Sekera inserted. Some of the poor clearing attempts in the last ten minutes against TO might dictate need for a wake-up call. Won't be Myers--what a game for the kid. Best Sabre rookie since Barrasso in my book.

Definitely NOT Mair. With head and neck injuries, I have no problem waiting even longer for Kaleta (Especially since this team is still winning). Why not wait for the first loss before switching it up? Kaleta was on fire before the injury so it really was a shame he had to get sidelined. He will be back in due time and even better for it after the extra rest.

Agreed - keeping Kaleta out tonight gives him at least another 4 days of rest before the next game, too :thumbsup:

Ellis

Stafford

MacArthur

Mair

Definitely not Ellis either. He gives too much of a spark. Stafford I didn't like his game too much against TO. Mac at least seems to be trying. Kaleta needs to get 100% healthy. Let him sit out another game.

Boston lost to New York today. Good news for Buffalo. They also loss Savard for a few weeks to a partial MCL tear. It occurred the other night against the Bhawks.

Did anyone see DiPietro was back in goal last night versus Dallas? Lost his first start, but I'm guessing the Sabres will be facing him.

Don't know if a forward will come out of the lineup, but I think it's likely a D-man will come out and Sekera inserted. Some of the poor clearing attempts in the last ten minutes against TO might dictate need for a wake-up call. Won't be Myers--what a game for the kid. Best Sabre rookie since Barrasso in my book.

That would be a interesting debate. Mind if I steal that for a thread?

Boston lost to New York today. Good news for Buffalo. They also loss Savard for a few weeks to a partial MCL tear. It occurred the other night against the Bhawks.

Did anyone see DiPietro was back in goal last night versus Dallas? Lost his first start, but I'm guessing the Sabres will be facing him.

If you believe in things like fate it could be a great sign for the Sabres who have only had to deal with minor injuries to date.

Me want Kaleta.

Ellis

Stafford

MacArthur

Mair

I don't think it's happening tonight.

If it happens, it'll be Lydman. He had a lousy game last night, esp. in the 3rd.

Archived