Wanted: a doghouse for the coach

NHLopinion

I think it's safe to say that SDS took care of that creature. Look up a couple of posts above yours, where I provide a link.

Ya I saw that. Some forums will actually put "Banned" under your username, so I wasn't sure if the thread just got locked or if he/she was banned as well.

Either way, I wanted to make sure I got my dig in as well, made me fell better. Sad, isn't it?

Anyway, I like black olives and Jalepenos on my nachos, as well as nacho cheese and shredded cheese. I like to poop hot fire....

Ya I saw that. Some forums will actually put "Banned" under your username, so I wasn't sure if the thread just got locked or if he/she was banned as well.

Either way, I wanted to make sure I got my dig in as well, made me fell better. Sad, isn't it?

Anyway, I like black olives and Jalepenos on my nachos, as well as nacho cheese and shredded cheese. I like to poop hot fire....

I'd love to see that here.

(Not under my username, but you get the point.)

Get new players?

Bingo.

We've got a bunch of guys here who are leftover from the run and gun style we used to play. All teams do is clog the neutral zone and poke the puck away. It's not rocket science that they should be trying to play a dump and chase, puck pursuit game (wasn't Lindy preaching a Puck Pursuit system at the beginning of the season?). But instead of playing in a way that would get them more offensive zone pressure, that keep trying to do this leg it in, pretty passing crap. It doesn't work! And these guys, as NHL pros, should know this, and try to fix it on their own, through individual effort. If Pat Kaleta gets it, why don't our "stars"?

Bingo.

We've got a bunch of guys here who are leftover from the run and gun style we used to play. All teams do is clog the neutral zone and poke the puck away. It's not rocket science that they should be trying to play a dump and chase, puck pursuit game (wasn't Lindy preaching a Puck Pursuit system at the beginning of the season?). But instead of playing in a way that would get them more offensive zone pressure, that keep trying to do this leg it in, pretty passing crap. It doesn't work! And these guys, as NHL pros, should know this, and try to fix it on their own, through individual effort. If Pat Kaleta gets it, why don't our "stars"?

I thought it was Puck Possession? Whatever it was, it's long gone.

Bingo.

It's a medical condition known as External Monetary Canal Syndrome. When they start making too much money, it clogs their ears.

What a stupid thread.

Ruff has done a remarkable job with these scrubs.

Regier....that's another story.

HEY! We haven't seen you here in a while. We've missed you!

As for Regier, my wife and I watched the tail end of Wizard of Oz last night, and I couldn't get it out of my head that the "wizard" bears an uncanny resemblance to DR - complete with all the sham awards given to Dorothy's friends.

Archived