- Scrimmage, 12:30 p.m.

* Wednesday, September 16

- Practice Group, 10:30 a.m.;

- Scrimmage, 12:30 p.m.

* Thursday, September 17

- Game group, 10 a.m.;

- Scrimmage, 11:30 a.m.

Who's going?

How many people usually show up for the weekends?

Puckdrop '09 is going Saturday, about 56 teams playing street hockey around the arena.

Aud limestone bricks with a medallion on them are for sale, Gare and I think Playfair will sign them if you want.

I'd expect it to be pretty packed Saturday (although it's supposed to rain, outside that is).

Monday morning should be lighter.

According to the Sabres website the practices are free and open to the public with some concession stands open.

Thank you.

Just a word of warning...Don't go to the practices in tshirt and shorts. It is freezing in there and feels even colder if you come into the building from a nice warm day. Take a sweatshirt or jacket or you will be freezing before you ever get comfortable in your seat.

Good call, thanks for the heads-up.

(although it's supposed to rain, outside that is).

Haha, thanks for the clarification :)

Jeff Cowan, the next coming of Chris Drury.

and why does no one ever wear 13?

also, props to spndnchz for giving the Buffalo Snooze a piece of her mind. I see you there in the comments section.

#13 is taken by Tim Kennedy. Once he makes it full time and not just a fill in, he'll wear it.

Besides Cowen being #23, other player i am suprised at is #3 DiPenta. I thought Myers had #3 secured?

Actually, also shocked that Weber switched. He was #34, then switched to #4 and now to #6.

I put in sabrespace.com but they took it off.

And they fixed the names. I CONTROL THE WORLD!!!!!!! :doh:

Now what you need to do is take a name that is spelled correctly and tell them they've got it wrong. See if they use your incorrect spelling or actually check for themselves.

Just a word of warning...Don't go to the practices in tshirt and shorts. It is freezing in there and feels even colder if you come into the building from a nice warm day. Take a sweatshirt or jacket or you will be freezing before you ever get comfortable in your seat.

You're not kidding...a sweatshirt is a MUST! I remember that from some practices last year!

Archived