Oh the Pain, Toronto being mocked again

millbank

Molson-Coors?? Wow that aint right.. Didn't know that they merged... That aint right... Why dilute a great Canadian brand with that bland tasting beer from Colorado?

I bought a good Canadian t-shirt when I went to Denver for the frozen four last year, so I'm fine with the merger. It won't change the product anyway.

Coors truly has the worst marketing group of all the beers. Dumbest commercials and now even worse with billboard advertising.

I always liked these for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwnf0A7LvXg

I remember the song being way more awesome though. I guess in the 90s it must have seemed cool to me as a kid.

As a BC'er I have to tell you that I found the Coors Light Billboard absolutely hilarious. It is so typical of Easterners to move to the most beautiful place on earth, BC, and do nothing but complain when the get here. And now they can't take a tongue in cheek joke? Grow up!

Shame on Molsons for pulling the ads. That was weak imo as well as an SFU professor of marketing.

As a BC'er I have to tell you that I found the Coors Light Billboard absolutely hilarious. It is so typical of Easterners to move to the most beautiful place on earth, BC, and do nothing but complain when the get here. And now they can't take a tongue in cheek joke? Grow up!

Shame on Molsons for pulling the ads. That was weak imo as well as an SFU professor of marketing.

Vancouver = peterborough by the sea............ :beer:

Archived