Sorry..... Admins....

iceryche

No problem... Thanks for understanding... :thumbsup:

Although there is considerably more hand-wringing then I would prefer, we try to aim a little higher here in our discussions than alot of other places. It may keep us a bit smaller, but it keeps the smart hockey posting and to that I am grateful. :)

Sorry for my last post. I am just frustrated with this organization. I am a Sabre fan living in Pittsburgh. I think you can imagine the grief that I get on a day to day basis...

Ice

I feel your pain lil buddy just ask R_dudly! There is quite a few of us Sabrefans in PGH feeling pain.

I haven't done anything yet, but I'd like to apologize in advance.

NICE,,, because you know you will ....

well then count my apology as well because If I haven't already I know I will offend someone .... :unsure:

No problem... Thanks for understanding... :thumbsup:

Although there is considerably more hand-wringing then I would prefer, we try to aim a little higher here in our discussions than alot of other places. It may keep us a bit smaller, but it keeps the smart hockey posting and to that I am grateful. :)

Yes, aiming higher. If ice's post was something like "Darcy you navel" or "Darcy you Adams apple" the thread would still be open :thumbsup:

NICE,,, because you know you will ....

well then count my apology as well because If I haven't already I know I will offend someone .... :unsure:

"But Marge, that little guy hasn't done anything yet. Look at him. He's going to do something and you know it's going to be good.

Awww."

Yes, aiming higher. If ice's post was something like "Darcy you navel" or "Darcy you Adams apple" the thread would still be open :thumbsup:

how about aiming for those lips.

You would have to be high if you think you could aim for her lips.

Archived