Oh Ek, you kill me!

carpandean

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/SEDI...d-ISLES/1/21824

"While I would still put the chances at even money that they end up in Vancouver, the Habs, Leafs, Sabres and Islanders all have prepared ENORMOUS offers....We will know by this time tomorrow."

I'd like to see what we have to make an "enormous offer" (Roy + prospects just for their rights?) and how the h-e-double-hockey-sticks we would find $14 million in cap space.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/SEDI...d-ISLES/1/21824

I'd like to see what we have to make an "enormous offer" (Roy + prospects just for their rights?) and how the h-e-double-hockey-sticks we would find $14 million in cap space.

The Sabres would not deal without knowing they could definitely sign the twins.

I fundamentally object to any post whatsoever on this subject that takes this notion seriously.

I love how he'll somehow know by tomorrow even though free agency doesn't start until wednesday. He has to mean contract offer because the thought of an enormous offer just for one day of negotiating rights is even more comical than the rest of it.

Not to mention the follow up rumor

"* I have heard that the Sabres may have interest in Dany Heatley. This is kind of shocking in some ways, so I am looking into it further for sure. I will update. As of now, I am having a really hard time imagining that Heatley will be dealt at all."

Sabres interest in Heatley

I think we could get rid of about 6-10 guys and get the Sedins and Heatley. Let's do it. <_<

"* I have heard that the Sabres may have interest in Dany Heatley. This is kind of shocking in some ways, so I am looking into it further for sure. I will update. As of now, I am having a really hard time imagining that Heatley will be dealt at all."

I think we could get rid of about 6-10 guys and get the Sedins and Heatley. Let's do it. <_>

as we all did when Darcy said so himself. :rolleyes:

I think we could get rid of about 6-10 guys and get the Sedins and Heatley. Let's do it. <_<

This after DR said on the radio this morning they don't want him? dbageck.

Looking at the numbers it's crazy how much cap space NYI and the HAbs have, something like 30 million.

Then looking at Montreals UFA's, what about Lang? Center, 6-3, 216, 38 year old vet, any offers?

as we all did when Darcy said so himself. :rolleyes:

Exactly. It comes from this quote:

"I did talk to Bryan Murray, and we did have a conversation about where he is in that situation," Regier said. "Any move that Ottawa's going to make, they're going to get a big return. You take a look at who they might want from our hockey, and it's not an area we're prepared to move in."

I file this under the "we get a lot of Sabre fans on here, so let's whet their appetite".

I fundamentally object to any post whatsoever on this subject that takes this notion seriously.

No kidding! I never take anything that Yuklund says seriously.

OTOH, BamBam hasn't said anything on this thread. Unless he has a legitimate reason, he's falling down on the job.

No kidding! I never take anything that Yuklund says seriously.

OTOH, BamBam hasn't said anything on this thread. Unless he has a legitimate reason, he's falling down on the job.

I'm just outraged that I didn't post this! :thumbsup:

Its not a real Eck rumor if I don't get to post it.

I'm totally slacking lately!

Archived