OK, Bills Have Finally Come Out With White Throwback

CallawaySabres

It's quite simply sad that the punter is the most marketable Bill.. It would be nice to see the front of the jersey. Quick reaction, me no likely..

Well, some WR is now the most marketable. I heard about this photoshot a while back, but I can't remember if it was before or after the Owens signing. But then again, look at the other two players in those pictures. Fred Taylor and Leon Washington aren't exactly NFL poster boys.

Slightly off topic here, but going way back to the original Sabres' logo: It was always stated that one of the reasons the buffalo was white was the spiritual importance of the white buffalo to Native American culture. How is it that all these years, no one at the Aud/Arena ever made the tie-in with the Ted Nugent/Amboy Dukes song "Great White Buffalo"? Maybe if they played that song as the Sabres spill out onto the ice instead of the Sabre Dance (nice music but enough already) it would get the crowd going. I'd sure prefer it....

Slightly off topic here, but going way back to the original Sabres' logo: It was always stated that one of the reasons the buffalo was white was the spiritual importance of the white buffalo to Native American culture. How is it that all these years, no one at the Aud/Arena ever made the tie-in with the Ted Nugent/Amboy Dukes song "Great White Buffalo"? Maybe if they played that song as the Sabres spill out onto the ice instead of the Sabre Dance (nice music but enough already) it would get the crowd going. I'd sure prefer it....

I feel like I posted this in a thread a while back about music at HSBC. I also agree, it'd be a good song to play there.

That's a fantastic idea.. a change would not hurt

I went and found the song since I don't think I've heard it, and all I can say is 'Meh'. It's OK, but nothing that I'd be fired up over.

What the Sabres really need is a 'fight' song that the crowd can sing. I remember hearing the various songs while watching World-cup soccer a couple years ago and thought, 'How cool would it be have the whole HSBC singing their fool heads off?"

Man, I love those Sabres WHITES!!!!

I still don't care much for the new logo (i.e. mean toupee) the Sabres chose.

Give me the refreshed old logos in white and blue anyday!

I did love the black and whites (hated that ridiculous red 3rd jersey), though.

But nothing beats the old logo and colors.

I have yet to buy an 'official' jersey (because players change hands so many times...still kicking myself in the butt for never buying a white Hasek jersey), but if the Sabres do, in fact, come out with the white road uni's I am signing up to buy one.

I'm not a Bills fan (far from it) but those white Uni's look good. I've always thought the old school blue ones they wear were the best looking last season... These ones are better looking than those.

I've been hoping and praying for a long time that the sabres come out with something like the old school whites with the blue/yellow shoulders. Those were great great great jerseys.

Archived