Where did Bmwolf21 go?

cdexchange

No, the last time he was seen was when he was leaving that little hotel during the snowstorm. I found him down the bank and am taking gooooood care of him. He's on the mend after trying to escape. Oh yeah, he's still writing. You'll all see.

I should have clarified: he stopped posting in mid-March, but apparently has popped by periodically since then to lurk. Kinda odd for a guy with almost 6k posts.

I know you're reading this, come out of your lair Wolf!

No, the last time he was seen was when he was leaving that little hotel during the snowstorm. I found him down the bank and am taking gooooood care of him. He's on the mend after trying to escape. Oh yeah, he's still writing. You'll all see.

Wasn't that your old avatar?

post-516-1244910609_thumbjpg

I can't remember stuff from 5 minutes ago but somehow I remember this :doh:

Wasn't that your old avatar?

post-516-1244910609_thumbjpg

I can't remember stuff from 5 minutes ago but somehow I remember this :doh:

Even I had forgotten that! Clint has taken over as my movie hero. I even have the push mower, but without the bag for clippings.

Hey guys (and gals)...

My brother (markaf43) let me know this thread was posted, so I thought I'd stop by and say "hi". I'm still around, though not nearly as much as in the past, for a few reasons. (I stopped posting in March, but signed in a couple times to answer PM's. Aside from those couple drive-by logins, I've really been limited in how much I've been around.) I've had a lot more demands on my time lately - I have been working a couple jobs and putting in a lot of hours to try to keep our heads above water (since the job market in this economy absolutely sucks) so I haven't had much time to post and surf like I have in the past. As Hunter has gotten a little bigger and the weather has gotten (relatively) nicer, we've spent more time doing things with him - the zoo, the park, etc. - and I've been really trying hard to maintain a regular workout regiment in the gym. These have all really cut into my surfing and posting time.

Finally - I just got tired of a lot of things and needed to step back and refocus. I got really disgusted with the Sabres and the NHL after the good guys in the bad jerseys missed the playoffs again, and I turned away from hockey for a while. I think I watched all of maybe three periods of NHL playoffs this year. I just couldn't get into it....too upset at how the Sabres missed the postseason again, tired of what seems like never ending streams of BS from One SHK III Plaza (and specifically out of LQ and DR's mouths)...just plain tired altogether. I am hoping that I can start coming back around soon, as we get closer to free agency and the draft, but the work schedule sucks right now, so who knows.

Thanks for wondering where I've been, though... I would be lying if I said I didn't wonder if anyone would notice my absence.

Hey guys (and gals)...

My brother (markaf43) let me know this thread was posted, so I thought I'd stop by and say "hi". I'm still around, though not nearly as much as in the past, for a few reasons. (I stopped posting in March, but signed in a couple times to answer PM's. Aside from those couple drive-by logins, I've really been limited in how much I've been around.) I've had a lot more demands on my time lately - I have been working a couple jobs and putting in a lot of hours to try to keep our heads above water (since the job market in this economy absolutely sucks) so I haven't had much time to post and surf like I have in the past. As Hunter has gotten a little bigger and the weather has gotten (relatively) nicer, we've spent more time doing things with him - the zoo, the park, etc. - and I've been really trying hard to maintain a regular workout regiment in the gym. These have all really cut into my surfing and posting time.

Finally - I just got tired of a lot of things and needed to step back and refocus. I got really disgusted with the Sabres and the NHL after the good guys in the bad jerseys missed the playoffs again, and I turned away from hockey for a while. I think I watched all of maybe three periods of NHL playoffs this year. I just couldn't get into it....too upset at how the Sabres missed the postseason again, tired of what seems like never ending streams of BS from One SHK III Plaza (and specifically out of LQ and DR's mouths)...just plain tired altogether. I am hoping that I can start coming back around soon, as we get closer to free agency and the draft, but the work schedule sucks right now, so who knows.

Thanks for wondering where I've been, though... I would be lying if I said I didn't wonder if anyone would notice my absence.

Great to hear from you! I always enjoyed your posts. Hope you can find some time to argue with us a little more.

Oh and BTW; pics of bicepts the likes of Ink's calves or I call B.S. !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

As Hunter has gotten a little bigger and the weather has gotten (relatively) nicer, we've spent more time doing things with him - the zoo, the park, etc. - and I've been really trying hard to maintain a regular workout regiment in the gym. These have all really cut into my surfing and posting time.

Sounds like you have your priorities in order. :)

Good to hear from you, bro.

Hey guys (and gals)...

I never stopped loving you. I know one day we will be together again.

Finally - I just got tired of a lot of things and needed to step back and refocus. I got really disgusted with the Sabres and the NHL after the good guys in the bad jerseys missed the playoffs again, and I turned away from hockey for a while. I think I watched all of maybe three periods of NHL playoffs this year. I just couldn't get into it....too upset at how the Sabres missed the postseason again, tired of what seems like never ending streams of BS from One SHK III Plaza (and specifically out of LQ and DR's mouths)...just plain tired altogether. .

Unfortunately, I think that this might become more commonplace as the economy struggles and the Sabres and NHL seem to be backsliding. Wolf, you definitely have your priorities in order....the Sabres and NHL are way down on my list, too. All the best to you and yours!

Archived