GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Yep that's what I meant about allot of really confused looking play on allot of the players' parts.

I know this will stoke PA's fire but maybe it's Lindy's self fullfilling prophesy of what a no identity team looks like. :rolleyes:

Come on baby light my fire.

I agree. I like him better in the booth than rinkside. The shape of things to come?

Granted, I am so :bag: that I am not even listening to the game; but from listening to Rayzor in past games, he is a far cry better than Harry Neale. The other night I was listening to the game against the Wings, and Harry's stammering was worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

Wow, good fan. Now go away.

By the way, the venom on this board is just amazing me...do you realize the game is tied and we're not mathematically eliminated?

You're not much into empathy, are you? Not sure if you understand his frustration, but I see where he's coming from.

You're not much into empathy, are you? Not sure if you understand his frustration, but I see where he's coming from.

You kidding me? You have no idea how bad this season frustrated me. But we just need 6 games to fall our way. Until we're statistically eliminated, I'm holding out hope. Crazier things have happened right?

And besides, what's the point of jumping on here just to tell everybody he isn't watching? It's very "look at me! i'm pissed off!"

Archived