GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Guest Sloth
The Dragon and Tiger are Asian tattoo images. Ryan said he is too much of a wimp to get himself tattooed, so he had them put on his helmet. And Matt Man is in honor of his nephew/cousin (can't remember which) that died, but he is still in his heart.

Yeah, I just caught a lot of that on ingoalmag.com.

The Sabres need to score QUICK. Take some pressure off themselves. This IS a playoff game for Buffalo.

Guest Sloth

Ok, it's pp time. Let's see the good pp team Buffalo had at the beginning of the season.

Nevermind. GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL.

I didn't even have time to finish typing!

We can still win in OT or a SO right?

The dropped 'loser' points will not affect the standings as far as our playoff chances go.

...or am i wrong?

Anyways, just enjoying the TSN broadcast tonight (even with the Sabres playing).

McGuire and Gord Miller are my favorite hockey broadcasting tandem.

• Ruff was reported to be all over Roy for the giveaway in the early going.
  • Nice presentation to May for game 1000. Congrats.
  • And to those guys with the misplaced RIT conversation: $27,624 a year for tuition??? Pretty sad to hear that about the substandard teachers.

That's what happens when the government pays a part of their salary through student loans.

Man this team is snake bit. Playing with no confidence. Get the tying goal and then play hang on hockey hoping the other team doesn't score too quick after. And whats with these back passes that they don't even get to their own man.. i swear that's how TO got their first goal on a pass back into their own zone they couldn't cover...... Allot a real questionable plays being made by this team regularly in games.

Guest Sloth
And you would think that he knows that after just tripping a guy in the same situation about 20 minutes ago...

Very good point! :thumbsup:

And you would think that he knows that after just tripping a guy in the same situation about 20 minutes ago...

Yep that's what I meant about allot of really confused looking play on allot of the players' parts.

I know this will stoke PA's fire but maybe it's Lindy's self fullfilling prophesy of what a no identity team looks like. :rolleyes:

These are just two bad teams. Wow.

I know that I may incur the wrath of fellow fans here, but I would rather watch TO beat us so we don't have to be tortured anymore by the team the Wizard of Oz put together.

Archived