Well, I Guess I'm Addicted

CallawaySabres

So here is the confession.....After the Ottawa game I really could not stand to look any longer (it was as low as I can remember as a Sabres fan). There were teams in the past that did not have as many points as these guys that I loved much more because I saw the effort on a nightly basis. Sure, there were some guys who had off nights but others picked up the slack (with skill or fights).

Anyhow, I said I was not torturing myself any longer and was taking a mental leave until October. The Philly game was the first time EVER that I found out who won the next day. I was glad I did not see it. I tuned in the Rangers game when it was 4-1 and then turned it off. By the time Florida came around last night, I knew I could not stay away any longer. Even at 3-1, I just had a feeling..just get the one #%$#$ goal and get this thing back on track for Miller on Friday.

I learned the lesson and I shall live and die by this team. CUMMON TAMPA BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your weakness is your strength. Your love for your team outweighed your disdain.

Nothing can outweigh my disdain for this thing called a hockey team. Uninteresting, boring, pathetic, uncharasmatic, garbage.

Wow, minus the last line there, I thought William Wallace was standing right in front of me. Love it, just love it. Peace to you

I pretty much watch every game 'til the end no matter how ugly it gets. Although there have been a couple of times I started playing with my PS3 while I switched it over to a smaller TV. I don't have one of those fancy picture-in-pitcure options. Looks like it will be another year before the HDTV. *sigh* Gotta save up for the woman's new car.

Edit: I will also admit that I have fallen asleep in front of the TV when they were really bad.

Does your dog have a strong hatred for Mark Mancari?

So far, the only things I think he doesn't like are limes and baby strollers. It's really cool when my dog starts barking at my neighbors baby, leaving them running in terror from a dog that doesn't even defend himself against dogs that wiegh 50 lbs less than he does.

Archived