3 and half hour meeting?

deluca67

and they don't know how to conduct an efficient meeting. 3-1/2 hours?

in fairness, blue, the large majority of that time was probably spent (i) waiting for jaro to emerge from the bathroom where he was no doubt taking an epic dump and (ii) waiting patiently for pommers and millsy to finish crying it out.

With this team I am surprised that the meeting ended. It seems all they do is talk.

You don't suppose that's what the meeting was about, do you?

"Right guys, we need a set of postgame quotes, the others are getting worn out - Anyone know a different way of saying 'we need to work harder'....."?

How about their play "is less than inspiring".

Hmmm.... Too harsh I think....?

*Dislcaimer

Before anybody starts flaming away at all the doom and gloom in here, there is such a thing as making the best of a frustrating situation with a little thing called humor, so don't take all this garbage too seriously, ok? :thumbsup:

You don't suppose that's what the meeting was about, do you?

"Right guys, we need a set of postgame quotes, the others are getting worn out - Anyone know a different way of saying 'we need to work harder'....."?

Here's a good one.

"They played better than we did. That's the bottom line. They made more plays. I thought their puck movement was better. They deserve a lot of credit." -- Sabres coach Lindy Ruff on the 2-0 loss to the Islanders.

i figure the players were told they had to make some bread, so they have been busy mixing the dough, letting it rise , then placing it in the pans, letting it rise again , then baking it, which would take about 3 1/2 hours.... its obvious :unsure:

Here's a good one.

"They played better than we did. That's the bottom line. They made more plays. I thought their puck movement was better. They deserve a lot of credit." -- Sabres coach Lindy Ruff on the 2-0 loss to the Islanders.

But would the brat pack approve.....?

BTW I think Millbank nailed it, shame on us for thinking it was hockey related :doh:

3 and a half hours! Not surprised by this at all. No one in the room has a pair to even stand up and have a let's all come to Jesus meeting. I can venture a guess that the room was as quite as a rat pissing on cotton. Until Lindy hopefully lost his #%^$#! and got loud.

Archived