• He'll be a Sabre after the trade deadline
    • He'll be a Sabre next season
    • Buffalo won't re-sign him after this season
    • He'll be an AHL lifer
    • He'll be out of hockey next season
    • He'll be on another NHL team after the trade deadline
    • He'll be on another NHL next season

good fight video above.

i mean, i dont understand the sarcasm. some poster says, "what does the future hold?" i've told you what it holds.

as for labatt blue, you should go and read my posts and try to respond with some substance. instead, you write about having "crushes" with NHL players? huh? how old are you? i assumed you were a halfway decent poster (i.e., you seem to have a few things on occasion that are interesting about the team that you try to articulate the best you can) but this is just so dumb. are you here to talk about hockey or just play grabass? i'm confussed and cant wait for your responde with more giggles and sarcastic nonsense.

do other posters really find what you wrote funny? maybe im on the wrong site? sabre fans sure are a "funny" bunch...

are you here to talk about hockey or just play grabass?

Both. :unsure:

i'm confussed and cant wait for your responde with more giggles and sarcastic nonsense.

do other posters really find what you wrote funny? maybe im on the wrong site? sabre fans sure are a "funny" bunch...

It's a board culture thing. When most posters come aboard (including myself), they charge through like a bull in a China shop. Annoying people, not getting the jokes and essentially having a miserable time of it all. Eventually, the brashness is toned down. The comments seem more insightful. Everyone accepts said poster as a part of the group. Then again, there are those few who never seem to get it but you don't come off as that type. Stick it out, eventually you'll wonder how you ever lived without this place. :blush:

good fight video above.

i mean, i dont understand the sarcasm. some poster says, "what does the future hold?" i've told you what it holds.

as for labatt blue, you should go and read my posts and try to respond with some substance. instead, you write about having "crushes" with NHL players? huh? how old are you? i assumed you were a halfway decent poster (i.e., you seem to have a few things on occasion that are interesting about the team that you try to articulate the best you can) but this is just so dumb. are you here to talk about hockey or just play grabass? i'm confussed and cant wait for your responde with more giggles and sarcastic nonsense.

<sarcastic nonsense>

I am not sure how else to respond since you are just making stuff up about Mancari's style of play. Have to go now. Mom says I have to get my homework done or I can't go to the freshman mixer tonight and hook up with some friends for a game of grabass(whatever that is). :lol:

</sarcastic nonsense>

It's a board culture thing. When most posters come aboard (including myself), they charge through like a bull in a China shop. Annoying people, not getting the jokes and essentially having a miserable time of it all. Eventually, the brashness is toned down. The comments seem more insightful. Everyone accepts said poster as a part of the group. Then again, there are those few who never seem to get it but you don't come off as that type. Stick it out, eventually you'll wonder how you ever lived without this place. :blush:

Wow. Now that was insightful.

Anyone up for grabass? I brought the olive oil.

good fight video above.

Like Blue said, in the past the Sabres have been dissappointed by how he hasn't used his size to his advantage. He appears to have made strides this year and may, like some others have already said, be an ideal 12 forward, 7th or 8th defenseman who could develop into a solid fourth liner.

Lethridge you are on FIRE man!

who pissed in your cornflakes. Mancari is a second rate plumber with a wicked slapper he reminds me of Kotalik with out the shootout ability. Not sure why you "admire" him so much. Not that this is an attack on you but how can you justify that he has "it". I say at the end of the season he will be gone ala Mike Ryan. Who by the way is tearing it up in the AHL.

Lethridge you are on FIRE man!

who pissed in your cornflakes. Mancari is a second rate plumber with a wicked slapper he reminds me of Kotalik with out the shootout ability. Not sure why you "admire" him so much. Not that this is an attack on you but how can you justify that he has "it". I say at the end of the season he will be gone ala Mike Ryan. Who by the way is tearing it up in the AHL.

I'd rate Kotalik such higher then Mancari. Both have size that neither of them use, but Kotalik has a nice wrist shot. But also, Kotalik has a sense of the game. He can pass. He can come up on the goalie and create something. Not that he does, but he can.

Mancari has one thing in his arsenal. His powerful blast. Which is used so much from the point. In the NHL, he lacks way too much skills to be left on the point, he'd be a huge liability and allow way too much odd man rushes the other way.

Hopefully Sabres can find a GM with the mindset of Lethridge though.

I'd rate Kotalik such higher then Mancari. Both have size that neither of them use, but Kotalik has a nice wrist shot. But also, Kotalik has a sense of the game. He can pass. He can come up on the goalie and create something. Not that he does, but he can.

Mancari has one thing in his arsenal. His powerful blast. Which is used so much from the point. In the NHL, he lacks way too much skills to be left on the point, he'd be a huge liability and allow way too much odd man rushes the other way.

Hopefully Sabres can find a GM with the mindset of Lethridge though.

I'd agree. Then again I don't think you would find many people who wouldn't. I stated that he reminds me of him.

While one never knows what can happen with a prospect -- or young guy trying to break in (see Joel Savage, David Cooper, Barrett Heisten, etc) , this guy has a certain cleverness -- that is very apparent. When i say cleaver, i mean, he just has a nice hockey sense to him. he is responsibe defensively, cerebral and able to find the soft spots on the ice to get open, knows when to try to sustain a forecheck, advances the puck into the zone with authoriity for changes or pursuit, will stick his nose into troublesome areas on the ice (or after whistle stopages) and takes real nice angles in tracking guys down. he also sticks up for teamates. He makes up for foot speed by reading plays and getting to places on the ice to make plays. unlike peters or some other useless big guy, he uses the dasher well and understand s that he needs to be along the wall mucking it up to be affective.

For the 67s he was a playoff hero and got better and better each season -- as he has in the AHL. At 23, he is still learning his body, developing his style and on-ice personality and refining his balance and how to use his size and leverage against bigger and faster pro opposition. some big guys can take a little longer to find themselves.

next, he has heart. as the 207 pick in the draft -- he has NEVER forgotten where he has come from. he is winner and when you see him on the ice he is focused and passionate about his job and shifts. i think he is a leader and a guy that could make some hay if given the chance. on the bench he is intense -- VERY intense.

the attributes he has usually give most guys a shot in the national league. but this guy is 6/4 and 225 pounds. he has an absolute lazer of a shot and has realy nice passing (hard, soft and soucers) ability. Guys with his size are at a premium. He was the best prospect in the 08 camp and when he gets confident on the pro ice -- he could be a real effective player to have.

BTW, denny Hamel played at about 6'1 210 pounds. he is a shrimp compared to mancari.

Classic Inky! I missed this jem the first read thru!

While one never knows what can happen with a prospect -- or young guy trying to break in (see Joel Savage, David Cooper, Barrett Heisten, etc) , this guy has a certain cleverness -- that is very apparent. When i say cleaver, i mean, he just has a nice hockey sense to him. he is responsibe defensively, cerebral and able to find the soft spots on the ice to get open, knows when to try to sustain a forecheck, advances the puck into the zone with authoriity for changes or pursuit, will stick his nose into troublesome areas on the ice (or after whistle stopages) and takes real nice angles in tracking guys down. he also sticks up for teamates. He makes up for foot speed by reading plays and getting to places on the ice to make plays. unlike peters or some other useless big guy, he uses the dasher well and understand s that he needs to be along the wall mucking it up to be affective.

For the 67s he was a playoff hero and got better and better each season -- as he has in the AHL. At 23, he is still learning his body, developing his style and on-ice personality and refining his balance and how to use his size and leverage against bigger and faster pro opposition. some big guys can take a little longer to find themselves.

next, he has heart. as the 207 pick in the draft -- he has NEVER forgotten where he has come from. he is winner and when you see him on the ice he is focused and passionate about his job and shifts. i think he is a leader and a guy that could make some hay if given the chance. on the bench he is intense -- VERY intense.

the attributes he has usually give most guys a shot in the national league. but this guy is 6/4 and 225 pounds. he has an absolute lazer of a shot and has realy nice passing (hard, soft and soucers) ability. Guys with his size are at a premium. He was the best prospect in the 08 camp and when he gets confident on the pro ice -- he could be a real effective player to have.

BTW, denny Hamel played at about 6'1 210 pounds. he is a shrimp compared to mancari.

so your his cousin right? Does he date your sister?

Stick to your guns. I love it. It gives me that creepy Deluca sensation.

Jesus, you're convincing me we should call him up and give him the C. Nice job, facts and plenty of good observations. I'm sold, where do I sign?

Archived