GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Not only Toronto, but Montreal just 2 days after Toronto, then Ottawa, and Ottawa yet again the following week. The next four should be fun and exciting.

I've been so fixated on January roadie that I haven't looked ahead. Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa are all in a bit of a swoon. Couldn't bee a better time to hit them.

No rest for the weary. Four games in six nights plus a trip home from the west coast.. Been out there so long, it's like a west coast team coming east to play.

I've been so fixated on January roadie that I haven't looked ahead. Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa are all in a bit of a swoon. Couldn't bee a better time to hit them.

No rest for the weary. Four games in six nights plus a trip home from the west coast.. Been out there so long, it's like a west coast team coming east to play.

Between the night off tonight and a good sleep on the plane trip back, Miller should be as fresh as roses for this next run. :bag:

This has been a lengthy road trip. I know Ryan Miller has shown he has the ability to play a large number of games, but everyone needs a rest. Buffalo has Toronto coming up and that game is more important. The Sabres have a number young players going tonight, so why not gamble on Lalime?

They had five days off for the All-Star break. Rest shouldn't be an issue at this point.

I have to ask. How is the two points against the Leafs more important than the two up for grabs tonight?

This has been a lengthy road trip. I know Ryan Miller has shown he has the ability to play a large number of games, but everyone needs a rest. Buffalo has Toronto coming up and that game is more important. The Sabres have a number young players going tonight, so why not gamble on Lalime?

Just got the word from NHL Home Ice on XM Sirius that Lalime is indeed getting the start tonight.

I have to ask. How is the two points against the Leafs more important than the two up for grabs tonight?

I was wondering the same thing. I could see if it was Florida or Pittburgh, but giving the Leafs points isn't that big a deal other than it would mean we lost to the Leafs.

I got a feeling we are going to see Lalime's best tonight... People are unreasonably down on this guy. He hasn't played enough to form a realistic opinion. I concede no points tonight...

I've had Giguere all season in fantasy hockey. When he plays, he routinely gets lit up. He hasn't been the same since that family incident..

I got a feeling we are going to see Lalime's best tonight... People are unreasonably down on this guy. He hasn't played enough to form a realistic opinion. I concede no points tonight...

I've had Giguere all season in fantasy hockey. When he plays, he routinely gets lit up. He hasn't been the same since that family incident..

I hope they get better than that tonight.

I hope they get better than that tonight.

Sees there's the thing... Exactly what are you basing your opinion on? He has played as well as the team in front of him. The team is playing better, so I expect he'll play better...

This is Ty Conklin all over again. He never got enough starts in Buffalo to show what he could do. He was routinely trashed on this board. What happens, he heads off to Pittsburgh and gets a chance to start everyday. He turned out to be a much better goaltender than we thought.

Lalime needs to get some starts..

Agree 100%. They do need to show up and play for Lalime to come out with the win, though.

Archived