GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

I was going to say this could be a launching point for the rest of the season if the Sabres win. Then I realized I swore up and down the last win over the Penguins was going to be the turning point. They are 3-3 since then.

P.S. Last we saw Crosby he was punching Hecht after the final horn.

Well it's a Versus game so be prepared to endure 3 hours of Malkin/Crosby . Pittsburgh has been playing poorly and the Sabres have been playing well so I predict a close win. Any chance Lalime gets the start?

Thank goodness it's on Versus... I'm in Pittsburgh, and Paul Steigerwald on FSN Pittsburgh is an absolute moron...

Let's Go Sabresssssss!!!!

is this your first time listening to a hockey game?

No, i just like making fun of the Versus announcers for being idiots everytime i have to watch the game on this channel.

And another one:

stanza = period

And yes, they do deserve to be ridiculed simply for the fact they are paid to be idiots.

No, i just like making fun of the Versus announcers for being idiots everytime i have to watch the game on this channel.

well that makes perfect sense. we are in agreement, and you can hereby disregard my previous post.

i don't even get versus where i am. if the sabres were playing better, i might be sad that i haven't seen a single game on television this season.

Archived