Sabres Wheel of Fortune

PASabreFan

I think he changed categories as it said "Great Games" in his post.

Should we shout out the answers when we get them or let them go for a while? I had that one before the "C", but the first one went so quickly that I let it go for a few more letters.

You're right; I missed the "Great Games" thing.

And shout it, shout it, shout it out loud, is my suggestion, but it's PA's game.

Sabres come from five down to beat bruins seven to six.

EDIT; sorry, i'm like the fat guy on the end who doesn't get a letter all show, and the guy in front of him lands on bankrupt and he answers it to win.

Good solve. Yup, you're going to be Beantown! Tell him about it Charlie! Or Johnny!

By all means, shout it out.

P.S. It happened in Feb. 1983 at the Aud. The Sabres trailed 6-1 in the second period and came all the way back. Dave Andreychuk and Mal Davis got the last two goals, the order eluding me at the moment.

Good solve. Yup, you're going to be Beantown! Tell him about it Charlie! Or Johnny!

By all means, shout it out.

P.S. It happened in Feb. 1983 at the Aud. The Sabres trailed 6-1 in the second period and came all the way back. Dave Andreychuk and Mal Davis got the last two goals, the order eluding me at the moment.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...751C0A965948260

That never happens on the show! :blink:

I'd like an "R" Vanna!

Three Rs. Shhhhh, quiet please, no help from the audience.

BEFORE AND AFTER

_ N _ / _ _ _ / _ _ R _ _ / _ _ _ R / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ N _ / R _ _

And now, Vanna White trivia while U wait.

In 1992, Vanna was recognized in The Guinness Book of World Records as WHAT? no google help!

And Vanna wishes ncsabre Happy B-day.

I'll take a shot.. Having worn the most different outfits???

The letter T please.

Three Ts. I'm about to give the wheel a final spin, so get on with it contestants!

PA takes off his fabulous Pat Sajak hairpiece to mention that my brother appeared on the show in the late 80s and won a couple grand. He said Pat was extremely cool but Vanna was quite cool. It wouldn't matter if I had cured AIDS, my second brother had won an Oscar and the third had become president, to my parents, my final bro appearing on the show was the greatest accomplishment of their kids.

BEFORE AND AFTER

_ N E / T _ _ / T _ R E E / _ _ _ R / _ _ _ E / _ E / _ _ N T / R _ _

Archived