Miller Signs 5 year extension

WNY-Enforcer

I can hear that being read by the library investigator on "Seinfeld."

Does this work better for you?

Well let me tell you something, funny boy. You know that little stamp that says SabreSpace? Well that may not mean anything to you but that means a lot to me, one whole hell of a lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before, flashy, makin' the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "What's this guy making such a big stink about old posts?" Well let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without message boards, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. But what about that kid, sitting down opening a book, right now, in a branch of the local library, and signing on to SabreSpace, finding posts of personal attacks and nasty names in threads about Miller and The Goose? Doesn't he deserve better? Look, if you think this is about banned posters and First Amendment rules, you better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a thread without getting his mind warped. Or, maybe that turns you on, PASabreFan. Maybe that's how you get your kicks, you and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for you, joy-boy: Party time is over. You got seven days, PA. That is one week.

Does this work better for you?

Well let me tell you something, funny boy. You know that little stamp that says SabreSpace? Well that may not mean anything to you but that means a lot to me, one whole hell of a lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before, flashy, makin' the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "What's this guy making such a big stink about old posts?" Well let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without message boards, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. But what about that kid, sitting down opening a book, right now, in a branch of the local library, and signing on to SabreSpace, finding posts of personal attacks and nasty names in threads about Miller and The Goose? Doesn't he deserve better? Look, if you think this is about banned posters and First Amendment rules, you better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a thread without getting his mind warped. Or, maybe that turns you on, PASabreFan. Maybe that's how you get your kicks, you and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for you, joy-boy: Party time is over. You got seven days, PA. That is one week.

I really can't stand ya.

I really can't stand ya.

Can't-stand-ya...CAN'T-STAND-YA...HAHAHAHA...

Wolf, if you really want to send a message that PA is actually going to understand, you're going to have to find a clip from a random silent movie and then edit the subtitles to your liking.

:lol:

Awesome. I just don't know if I have the time (nor the technical expertise) to pull that off.

Where did the idea come from that I'm THAT old?! I'm only a LITTLE bit older than Teppo -- and I don't smoke!

Come to think of it, where did I get the idea that X is old? It's funny how your mind fills in these details.

Speaking of that, where the hell is our Brazilian hottie Monkey Girl?

Where did the idea come from that I'm THAT old?! I'm only a LITTLE bit older than Teppo -- and I don't smoke!

You type older. :thumbsup: I always picture Dom from East Rochester, a local talk show caller and frequent curmudgeon.

Archived