Drew Schiestel

BuffalOhio

"Schiestel possesses all the tools to be an NHLer, although his nickname - Shitter - may not be ready for airing on Hockey Night in Canada. It's a handle he has had since his early days of playing AAA travel hockey."

"When my hockey buddies say it, they don't think of its actual meaning. I know it's all fun and games and it's just a nickname. Unfortunately, it stuck."

Linky Dinky

Are you sugesting that Derek's nickname cam from somewhere other than his love of Brown-N-Serve? B-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... Killing me,,,,,, luckily I no longer drink or eat while reading your posts.... :D

Poor kid. Hard to ditch a nickname like that after it spreads.

Better to have a nickname that's hard to ditch after it spreads, rather than other "things" that can be hard or impossible to get rid of after they spread. If you catch my drift. <_< Not that I would know personally.

Knowing how hockey players mess with each other, I'm guessing that Roy's nickname refers to one of his body parts.

From what I hear, he plays with one of the longest and stiffest sticks on the team.

From what I hear, he plays with one of the longest and stiffest sticks on the team.

I'm the wizard of za...

You're close. I was thinking along the lines of shitsy! :D

It would have been more clever if his teammates had come up with something along the lines of #%^$#!face, you know because they couldn't call him ...but I digress.

Archived