I Truly Hope Buffalo Plays Playoff Hockey Tonight!

CallawaySabres

Buffalo has got to match the Leafs intensity tonight and come out flying. Even taking one of these two games would help a lot while holding off the Sens. The Devils are and afterthought at this point. 2 Games in hand helps.

I will be bringing my playoff voice - that is for sure!!

No worries... Buffalo is surging... Players are coming back. Jersey is falling away. Ottawa is lurking but can't win them all.

And we can unleash the secret weapon on them... Stafford....

No worries... Buffalo is surging... Players are coming back. Jersey is falling away. Ottawa is lurking but can't win them all.

Even if Ottawa somehow wins out, we only need to take 10 points in our last 9 games, so basically that's .500 hockey. It's not a major concern.

Guest Sloth

I just want the Sabres to go into the playoffs red hot. President's trophy would be nice, but I'd be just as happy if the Sabres won the Eastern Conference. They just have to keep that fire going.

This game will tell volumes if the Sabres are ready for the playoffs! I know that we have injured players and they will be back for the playoffs but if we lose a couple during the playoffs this will show how we will react and play with those injuries!!

No Ottawa can't, but they've lost only five times in regulation in the last three months! Very impressive.

No Ottawa can't, but they've lost only five times in regulation in the last three months! Very impressive.

That's a helluva stat, PA.

As for playoff hockey, I think that's what we saw in the third period tonight. As for the other two periods, well...

Yeah, and the Sabres lost 0 games in their 1st 10. They play 82 and all 82 count equal (unless of course they go to OT, in which case the game counts 50% more), so the Sabres being 7 points up is what matters as far as guaranteeing 3rd or better is concerned.

This kid can play..Toronto let me introduce you to our secret weapon. He's a rookie playing... what's that.. oh you've met..

Archived