The Sky is Falling!

fushetti

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

That my friend is a classic moment in motion picture history............. :beer:

"Tell him about the Twinkie."

Imagine every molecule in the universe exploding at the speed of light

Dr Ray Stantz: Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

Dr. Peter Venkman: [sarcastically] That oughta do it. Thanks very much, Ray.

AND

Winston Zeddemore: I'm Winston Zeddmore, Your Honor. I've only been with the company for a couple of weeks, but these things are real. Since I joined these men, I've seen #%^$#! that'll turn you white.

Dr. Egon Spengler: Vinz, what sign are you waiting for?

Louis Tully (possessed by the spirit of Vinz Clortho): Gozer the Traveller; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb. Then, in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

Ray Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.

Walter Peck. They caused an explosion!

Mayor: Is this true?

Peter Venkman: Yes, it's true. This man has no dick.

Scuffle ensues - Hey, come on. Knock it off. Break it up.

Peter Venkman: Well, that's what I heard.

Archived