GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The game really has swung... The sabres dominated that entire period and get the equalizer. Unfortunately, Rollie has been AWESOME... the save he had on drury was sick. Hope we can win this one in regulation with a clutch goal in the 3rd...

afinogenov is out. no word on injury

looks like he was thrown into the boards, back first (NOT shoulder first) and then down to the ice. Hate to speculate, but he definintely got the wind knocked out and we're looking at bruised ribs if i had to guess. He wasn't thrown shoulder first and did not land awkwardly on his back though. Hope its not serious, although after goose, blinking is serious.

novotny down now... hurt pretty bad.. maybe twisted ankle or knee or something?

"upper body injury" for max. ribs? maybe shoulder?

novotny was writhing in pain with a twisted right knee and/or ankle tryinig to hit someone behind the oilers net.

and on that note, i hear RJ reminiscing on jason dawe with a "DAWESOME!" my night is complete

After sifting through the HFboards for a few seconds, someone mentioned "personal reasons"... if someone in his family is hurt, maybe we shouldn't rush to judgement. We'll just see what lindy has to say. As for the game, how can we get depressed over injuries when we keep winning and winning and winning. the NHL points leaders do it again in OT. At least it didn't go to the shootout. I may be the only guy in america to state this, but i can't stand the shootout. its so anticlimactic.

After sifting through the HFboards for a few seconds, someone mentioned "personal reasons"... if someone in his family is hurt, maybe we shouldn't rush to judgement. We'll just see what lindy has to say. As for the game, how can we get depressed over injuries when we keep winning and winning and winning. the NHL points leaders do it again in OT. At least it didn't go to the shootout. I may be the only guy in america to state this, but i can't stand the shootout. its so anticlimactic.

It still beats a whole nights work for just a tie, for me.

Archived