GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7pm

Ryan Miller needs to win this game. I don't care how its done, but Miller needs a victory. If he doesn't, we're up the creek bad... It's one thing for Kalinin to play like crap, but when the franchise goalie plays bad, that's another story. Just win!!!

The good news is that Atlanta hasn't exactly been tearing it up lately.

For all of the gloom and doom talk surrounding our Sabres, the fact remains they've had 3rd period leads in five of the last six games. They're not broken, just a little damaged.

Tonight and tomorrow are certainly big games -- hopefully they can get it in gear.

I know Atlanta hasn't been playing well lately, they lost to Philly over the weekend. That makes me think they're going to come out flying tonight. It's in Atlanta, and they're going up against the number one seed in the East. I think Spacek's out tonight again, so I'm guessing Paetsch will get a bunch of ice time (at least I hope so, instead of Kalinin). I look for Marty tomorrow, but either way, Sabres always get crushed by Ottawa in the regular season.

I know Atlanta hasn't been playing well lately, they lost to Philly over the weekend. That makes me think they're going to come out flying tonight. It's in Atlanta, and they're going up against the number one seed in the East. I think Spacek's out tonight again, so I'm guessing Paetsch will get a bunch of ice time (at least I hope so, instead of Kalinin). I look for Marty tomorrow, but either way, Sabres always get crushed by Ottawa in the regular season.

What about Novotny, he was a game time decision last game so I'm guessing he is going to play tonight.

Agreed. Will they play Biron against Ottawa tommorrow night? I wouldn't be surprised to see that.

This depends. I think, if the sabres win tonight w/ Miller in net, then Miller starts tomorrow, however, If he loses again (by two goals or more) I think we'll see Biron.

However, I think the sabres will come around... they will most likely have alot of fans in the crowd compared to atlantas 10 fans in attnedance. :lol: So a nice road win is just what the doctor ordered! So lets get this one and start to once again pull away from the rest of the conference!

I think Miller's good and pissed off, like in last year's playoffs when people questioned his focus during the Philly(?) series, and I think he plays strong tonight.

Is it game time yet? Man this day is dragging...

I think Miller's good and pissed off, like in last year's playoffs when people questioned his focus during the Philly(?) series, and I think he plays strong tonight.

Is it game time yet? Man this day is dragging...

You think it's dragging? Ha. I can see Phillips Arena out the window here at work. T - 3 Hours!

Not defending him, he should have made the stop. The only thing I noticed was that Ryan looked surprised by it, like he didn't expect him to shoot from there or that maybe the defenseman screened him a little.

Still should have been stopped.

Archived