Who visits TBD?

inkman

I almost have 1000 posts over there though I lurk most of the time. Been visiting TBD since about halfway through the 1997 season. Bob Lamb, and Kultarr were the big contributers back then.

Speaking of Bob Lamb, he did a Sabres emailing either the spring of 1998 or 1999. Anyone else get that?

Ive been a member of TBD for almost 3 years now...and I agree...I love the site...but I think the focus for some posters there has become more of "I posted the story 1st, look at me!!" or "Can I come up with the most ridulcolus post and funniest comment?" rather then talking about the Bills.

But are their any lurkers who don't post or post under a different name than the Sabres board.

Dave b, Labbatt Blue save your posts, I know you guys do.

p.s. I like your TBD avatar LB

I lurk here; have ever since the Cup run, back when Mark Z ran the board. Too many people didn't care for my screen name, though, so I stopped posting.

(I dunno - what's wrong with "GoHabsGo", anyway? ;) )

I lurk here; have ever since the Cup run, back when Mark Z ran the board. Too many people didn't care for my screen name, though, so I stopped posting.

Thud. GoHabsGo? I think Lori suits you just fine...

Lori as in "the information person" or whatever the tag line is?

I posted on TBD from 1998 until about 2002. I've been a Bills and Sabres fan since their inceptions into their respective leagues. Today's TBD is an embarrassment to civility and common sense. I hope this board never becomes what that board is.

Same username over at TBD. Mostly post in the off-topic forums as the Wall is a train wreck right now. Like others, I usually look for specific members posts on the Wall, who I know offer quality content and commentary.

Afraid so....sadly I don't really think of TSW as a source of Bills info for an out of towner anymore (which is why I originally started lurking there). There are still numerous good posters, but they are now a minority.

This is a great board btw, I like to visit when I get to see a Sabres game.

Afraid so....sadly I don't really think of TSW as a source of Bills info for an out of towner anymore (which is why I originally started lurking there). There are still numerous good posters, but they are now a minority.

This is a great board btw, I like to visit when I get to see a Sabres game.

I'm one of the bad posters he talks about. :D

I'm the same username there as here. Have a few thousand posts over there but don't consider myself all that frequent a poster ... especially lately. And I agree with Kev; there are certain posters I'll pay attention to and quite a few that I won't. :)

It'll get better when the Bills start winning again. :)

Archived