Sidney and a slew of Sabres headed for All-Star game

Knightrider

I wonder what kind of flak Lindy will receive if (and when) he shuffles the lines for one shift to have a 5 man line of

Afinogenov-Briere-Drury

Campbell-[insert tallinder/vanek]

Miller

It would be awesome, but it would definitely turn some heads and piss some players and teams off... But then again, that's what Lindy does best!

I wonder what kind of flak Lindy will receive if (and when) he shuffles the lines for one shift to have a 5 man line of

Afinogenov-Briere-Drury

Miller

It would be awesome, but it would definitely turn some heads and piss some players and teams off... But then again, that's what Lindy does best!

The fans in Carolina, Philly, and Toronto would lose their minds. It would be so worth it. :lol:

Afinogenov-Briere-Drury

Miller

I wonder if he'd take more flak if he had that opportunity and didn't take it? I mean, that would be historic.

The worst part about the blog is that he could have actually made good arguments as to why the Sabres shouldn't be starting but instead just rambled about how Buffalo is.

While he does make a very good point:

The solution to this dilemma is simple. Keep the voting in the hands of the fans, but limit the number of votes allowed from each IP address. It?s not that hard to do.

there is way too much patented Filly whining going on in this rather nonsensical, rambling, unfocused pile of doo-doo...he didn't really stick to one complaint in his "rant" - it was Buffalo (the city) sucks; the voting system sucks; the other players who should be there (with no supporting facts) and strayed from the idea that the voting system does despearetly need to be tweaked or revamped.

BTW, wouldn't the Vote for Rory campaign have been a better target of his scorn and mockery?

When did Willis McGahee learn to use a computer?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Every time you think WM can't possibly be any dumber, he goes and proves you wrong...

My favorite part of the McGahee story ... (I mean, other than the genius of going on the record complaining about "baby mamas" and then knocking another woman up) ... was the woman is a married elementary school teacher (nice role model) and her confidence that he is the father stems from her insisting that she doesn't sleep around. I mean, other than pro football players who are not her husband. :blink:

My favorite part of the McGahee story ... (I mean, other than the genius of going on the record complaining about "baby mamas" and then knocking another woman up) ... was the woman is a married elementary school teacher (nice role model) and her confidence that he is the father stems from her insisting that she doesn't sleep around. I mean, other than pro football players who are not her husband. :blink:

She was "estranged" from her husband. Translated: She was pissed at her old man, went out with the girls, got drunk and #%^$#!ed Willis.

Who is this guy and why does his crappy blog on a crappy website get him airtime on WGR (not that airtime on WGR is a good thing)?

Not living in Buffalo but close enough to understand. Buffalo has the ultimate small city syndrome. Their sports teams have failed on the national stage. Buffalo has been the brunt of failure jokes. Anytime a jab is taken at a minimal amount of Buffalo success, a tidal wave of emotion is unleashed upon whoever is jabbing.

I see Briere and Ovechkin dropping the gloves right after the opening face-off... Unfortunately it will put the East All Stars down two men for five minutes and put Miller in quite a hard place......hahaha

THAT would be a sight to behold! How Ovechkin didn't get suspended for that hit is beyond me.

Archived