Always First & Last Commercial Of The Night

bob_sauve28

You're all forgetting the worst one of all. The KFC ad last year where the guy walks in, asks what's good and is told gravy, "chicken" chunks, mashed potatoes, corn and cheese all mixed up like a little kid has had his hand in it is, uh, good. Yeah, I kinda lost control of that sentence. Pardon me, I was wretching while I typed.

Somehow I haven't seen the Dunkin Donuts commercial, so I will go by what I have seen...

#1 Veins Veins Veins...who gives a #%^$#!. Isn't your target audience watching Oprah, soap operas, The View or Martha Stewart. Just go away.

#2 Taco Bell - TKO...These commercials look like they were produced in someones garage, not to mention the horrible dialogue of the commercial.

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. First even-strength whistle after the 6:00, 10:00 and 14:00 mark of each period, I hit the "30 second skip" button on the Tivo 3 times. I see maybe 5 seconds of the last commercial then its back to the action. :nana:

And they survived Prohibition? They make it in Canada, don't they?

I survived the Falklands war, myself. Right here in New York.

I was curious about that myself earlier this week so I looked on wikipedia; turns out that there was Canadian prohibition on a provincial basis before there was American prohibition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition#Canada

Oops. I got Dietlbombed.

I LOVE the DD "Fratalian" commercial. It's a great take off on Starbucks-which I DO hate. When I order coffe I just want a black coffee-flavored coffee and I want the biggest one you have. I freaking don't know if that's Vente, Maximus, or Hugioso and I don't care what pseudo-european name you've decided to call the only coffee-flavored coffe you have today. I like DD. They have an XL size coffee and they serve it in styrofoam so it stays warmer but at the same time doesn't burn my hand. The best part is I can order it by simply saying "I'll have an extra large black coffee"

Belisimo!

My wife's from the Boston area. I really had no idea what I was getting into until you spend some time up there. In my wifes hometown alone there has to be a dozen dunkin donuts and it's not that big a town. It's in the culture up there and a severe hatred of all thing Starbucks as well. If it means anything to ya, I can't order coffee at either place. I let the OL take care of that. :D

You're all forgetting the worst one of all. The KFC ad last year where the guy walks in, asks what's good and is told gravy, "chicken" chunks, mashed potatoes, corn and cheese all mixed up like a little kid has had his hand in it is, uh, good. Yeah, I kinda lost control of that sentence. Pardon me, I was wretching while I typed.

So, are you one of those people who don't like their foods touching each other?? :lol: :lol:

Maybe I'll head over to KFC tonight and see if this is still on the menu. I always wanted to give it a try.

Archived