Always First & Last Commercial Of The Night

bob_sauve28

I'm sorry, the Dunkin Donuts commercial is worse than the Veins Veins Veins commercial? No way. Not now, not ever.

BTW, even if the commercial sucks, it's effective - you know that song is going to be stuck in your head the rest of the night....here, let me help:

"Is it French, or is it Italian? Perhaps Fratalian?"

:thumbsup: As much as I agree with you, it does NOT make me want to go there for food. A few days ago, when a friend of mine and I were deciding on breakfast choices, he suggested Dunkin. I absolutely refused, citing this, and their previous "beard of bees" commercial as my reasoning. After some arguing, he agreed, and we havent been there since :thumbsup:

lol either way, that red haired girls face is scarier than that guys veiny pasty leg any day :lol:

Dunkin has had some very odd commercials lately. Odd, but as bmwolf said, effective because they stick in my head like a bad Chumbawumba song. At least they're being somewhat creative, though. And in no way are Dunkin commercials worse than Carl Russo's leg veins. Or that freaking Dodge Nitro commercial where they free up door room by "bumpin' their bass."

If you think this one is bad, you should try living in Boston. They're running those commercials nonstop. Over the last year or so, Dunkin has come up with at least 15 of the most annoying commercials you'll ever see. I never really went to those places before, but I refuse to step foot in one of those places because of these horrible commercials.

If you think this one is bad, you should try living in Boston.

Dunkin Donuts is my worst nightmare.

I refuse to spend my money there. Crappy service, too-long lines and the donuts suck. The stores near my house are badly designed, badly placed and generate insane traffic jams.

And if the Feds ever decide to enforce the immigration laws of this country, Dunkin Donuts would go out of business -- I can't remember the last time someone behind the counter actually spoke English, not Portuguese.

Dunkin Donuts is my worst nightmare.

I refuse to spend my money there. Crappy service, too-long lines and the donuts suck. The stores near my house are badly designed, badly placed and generate insane traffic jams.

And if the Feds ever decide to enforce the immigration laws of this country, Dunkin Donuts would go out of business -- I can't remember the last time someone behind the counter actually spoke English, not Portuguese.

Well they did do one good thing. The Johnny Damon commercial a couple years ago was good. Other than that, they are pure evil.

I haven't had any bigger problems with DD than I have had with any other fast-food franchise, but short of them rolling out some sort of racist, Holocaust-denying, supporting the 9/11 attackers-type of advertising campaign, I can't see any reason to let bad commercials keep me out of there.

All that being said, DD was my only real breakfast pastry option in the last two cities I have lived in, so it's about the only donut place I am used to and trust.

The commercials are brutal. The veins one is just stupid. Who cares about it, the worst thing is that we have an ad on the boards at the arena for it.

The Dunkin commercial is stupid too. The people in it look crazy and freaky. They play it over and over again too.

The Molson Canadian one is alright but they play it all the time!!

Please get some new commercials.

The commercials are brutal. The veins one is just stupid. Who cares about it, the worst thing is that we have an ad on the boards at the arena for it.

The Dunkin commercial is stupid too. The people in it look crazy and freaky. They play it over and over again too.

The Molson Canadian one is alright but they play it all the time!!

Please get some new commercials.

I love Labatt's, but if I never see that commercial again it will be too soon. "Why drink Labatt's? Because blah blah blah fire, blah blah blah kidnapping, blah blah blah football team..."

I love Labatt's, but if I never see that commercial again it will be too soon. "Why drink Labatt's? Because blah blah blah fire, blah blah blah kidnapping, blah blah blah football team..."

And they survived Prohibition? They make it in Canada, don't they?

I survived the Falklands war, myself. Right here in New York.

I LOVE the DD "Fratalian" commercial. It's a great take off on Starbucks-which I DO hate. When I order coffe I just want a black coffee-flavored coffee and I want the biggest one you have. I freaking don't know if that's Vente, Maximus, or Hugioso and I don't care what pseudo-european name you've decided to call the only coffee-flavored coffe you have today. I like DD. They have an XL size coffee and they serve it in styrofoam so it stays warmer but at the same time doesn't burn my hand. The best part is I can order it by simply saying "I'll have an extra large black coffee"

all i have to say is 'veins, veins, veins' is one of the more disturbing commercials to me - i have this nightmare of getting down to florida in the middle of a northeast winter, running out to the beach, and finding i picked a resort that is holding a rosie o'donnell look-a-like contest and the contestants are all sitting on the beach comparing their varicose veins.....

And they survived Prohibition? They make it in Canada, don't they?

I survived the Falklands war, myself. Right here in New York.

According to the Wikipedia, several Canadian provinces had prohibition laws around the same time as prohibition in the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition#Canada

As for commercials, the Labatt ad last year with the quick shots of beer pouring with the zany sound effects (including metalic scraping and pouring beer sounds) really got on my nerves.

I am glad they replaced it.

Archived