babe alert

Corp000085

I don't know who that last woman was posted by PASabres, but if we're gonna choose between news media types, I'm kind of into that Jackie Meretsky weather girl on MSNBC. No boobies, which is normally a must with me ( see, I drink a lot when I go home with a girl, working in the bar and all, and I like to wake up and see huge boobie right away. If she has none, a bolt of shock rips through me as I wonder if I even went home with a girl ).

But, she looks like she has some great shape. When it came time to check out the american news in the morning, it used to be 90% CNN, 10% MSNBC, now it's about reversed.

Cheers to Jackie. I hear she lives in New Jersey, try and take her to the next Sabres-Devils game for me. There should be plenty of seats.

ink - i'm not sure i follow.

that dark-haired, dark-eyed, brown-skinned chick in pink is not your type, but the similarly dark and brown salma hayek is?

there must be some intangibles there that distinguish the two. care to elaborate thereon?

Did anyone catch the picture of Yuri Khmylev's daughter is Sundays Buff News? She is gorgeous, the sad part is she's highly ranked as an UNDER 16 year old tennis player. Thie girl is going to be off the chrats when she's all grown up. Even my wife was impressed. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061210/2060449.asp

Let's just say you may be seeing me on one of those Dateline specials soon :w00t:

How does Yuri freakin Kyhmelev pull THAT off?

there must be some intangibles there that distinguish the two.

two of my favorite things... ;)

Honestly, I just thought the original girl, looked like just that, a girl. I prefer women and Salma is womaaaahhhnnn.

I'm not sure how old a lot of posters are but me thinks some of the older posters may agree with my fogey-like takes.

Archived