Artvoice under the litterbox

PASabreFan

"So were you one of those fans who participated in that ridiculous online petition last summer to "fix the logo"? If so, are you now part of the frenzy, buying up stuff this holiday season?"

http://artvoice.com/issues/v5n50/last_minu...y_sabres_jersey

Article also mentions what they hope is a good omen for the Sabres, the birth of a white buffalo at the Pittsburgh zoo. Good thing it wasn't one of those even rarer gold buffalos. That would be ridiculous.

You could email the authors, but they are too chicken to include their addresses.

"So were you one of those fans who participated in that ridiculous online petition last summer to "fix the logo"? If so, are you now part of the frenzy, buying up stuff this holiday season?"

To the author of the article, my answer is "NO! I am not the proud owner of any slug laden merchandise!" :thumbdown:

Yeah - I'm looking for the OLD stuff which is scarcer than a good paying job in Western New York... :lol:

I bet that as soon as the holiday shopping season is over and done with there will be officially liscenced vintage gear all over the place... we'll only get them once all the kiddos have forced their parents to get them Slugs for Xmas.

http://artvoice.com/issues/v5n50/last_minu...y_sabres_jersey

Article also mentions what they hope is a good omen for the Sabres, the birth of a white buffalo at the Pittsburgh zoo. Good thing it wasn't one of those even rarer gold buffalos. That would be ridiculous.

You could email the authors, but they are too chicken to include their addresses.

No and hell no.

I've needed a new jersey for a while, but I'll be holding out until I can get a vintage one. No slug for me, and I don't think I'll ever buy anything with the slug. My initial disgust for it has worn off a bit because of how great the team has been, but I still hate the logo.

That pretty much sums up my feelings, as well.

Archived