Sabres vs. Thrashers (12/30)

PTS

I hate Toronto, I hate Devorski, I hate losing and I hate shootouts. So I'm one pissed off person today.

Still not sure why Biron was playing last night. My only guess was they were showcasing him. Miller should have played.

Thrashers have been a decent team of late, we can't afford to lose again.

In their last 9 games Atlanta has won 6 and the other 3 were OT losses. This game will not be an easy one as Atlanta has great offensive firepower. The Sabres will need to be mindful of their own end of the rink and get good goaltending to come out with a win tonight.

Plus, they were sitting in Buffalo last night while the Sabres played. Kind of like when San Jose lay in wait for the Sabres a few weeks ago and shut out our boys, 5-0.

Let's hope the loss last night fires them up for tonight. Hopefully Ruff is starting to learn his lesson about back to back games and puts Miller in.

Showcasing Marty is like showcasing Gramma's old lamp at a yard sale. It looks pretty when it's polished up, but you know someone is going to hold it up and see the duct tape on the cord. And the missing socket. :)

Seriously it sounds like you are talking about Belfour, Biron is not as bad as you make him out to be..............He was one of the better Sabres in last nights game, the team played poor defensively and gave the puck up countless time in their own zone, with minimal forechecking pressure............ B-)

Guest Amazing Grant

I think even PTR can admit that Miller is playing on fire and looks leagues better than Biron did even last night (and Biron did well yesterday).

I think even PTR can admit that Miller is playing on fire and looks leagues better than Biron did even last night (and Biron did well yesterday).

Miller is stellar tonight. In fact since his return, he has looked better than Biron, even though Biron has done well for the most part. Would we want Miller in the Olympics? Is there a chance that would wear him out for the playoffs?

PTR

Miller is stellar tonight. In fact since his return, he has looked better than Biron, even though Biron has done well for the most part. Would we want Miller in the Olympics? Is there a chance that would wear him out for the playoffs?

PTR

i think he can only make the team if there's an injury before the olympics start. as for wearing him out?? i'm in agreement that he'll be worn out for the playoffs... the olympic snub is a blessing in disguise for the sabres and miller. if you want evidence, look at the 1998 games... who were the most tired sabres in the stanley cup finals?? i'd vote for shmelik, hasek, and satan... all olympians.