GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

This Atlanta team is hot. Considering they are in the middle of a road swing, they have managed to pick up points even when they weren't their best. They beat the Panthers solidly. They got behind in Carolina and lost in a shootout and then got behind in Philly and lost in a shoot out. Let's just give them an old fashion loss tonight. The zero points kind.

I smell a loss coming on. :( It's bound to happen soon enough.

Dude, I know it is a Western New York's sports fan's natural tendency to think this way, but this team just seems to continue to defy the definition of a Buffalo sports team. It is not that they are immune from let-downs, but this team is playing with the kind of focus and purpose that we always see elsewhere.

I've got about 6 guys coming over to watch this game tonight on the SXRD since the game is in HD here in Rochester (HD-Net 1050, I think), so either way, we'll have a good time. Let's go, Buffalo.

the jelly of the month club, clarke. its the gift that keeps on giving!

We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of ***holes this side of the nuthouse!

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ^(& he is. Hallelujah. Holy &(*&. Where's the Tylenol?"

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ^(& he is. Hallelujah. Holy &(*&. Where's the Tylenol?"

So I take it you and Frank are close. <_<

They'll make it to at least 18, I had a dream about it.

You sure about that. I saw about 5 pucks that in any other game would have been in the back of the net. Stupid pases, unlucky bounces, smug 240lbs centers trailing 80 feet behind the play scoring goals. It isn't adding up so far.