Who wants to get together before the december Sabres/Caps game

SDS

I will be attending the game also. How late does the Metro run? Last year I went to a Nats game and parked in Springfield and rode the Metro to the craphole RFK. I think a train goes to the MCI Center. Since the game starts at 8, there is plenty of time for some possible pregame bar action. I have never been around the MCI Center. I am sure it is in a better area than RFK.

I will be attending the game also. How late does the Metro run? Last year I went to a Nats game and parked in Springfield and rode the Metro to the craphole RFK. I think a train goes to the MCI Center. Since the game starts at 8, there is plenty of time for some possible pregame bar action. I have never been around the MCI Center. I am sure it is in a better area than RFK.

no worries mate. Plenty to do and there is a Metro stop really close.

Scott -

I'm interested in finding out your plans and schedule. The problem on my end is that my damn company X-Mas party is that night.

Score right now:

Sabres/Caps > Xmas Party

-Ima

Company Christmas Parties officially SUCK. Is there anyone that actually likes attending those? Come to the Sabres game - you'll have a much better time!

Trust me, it is better (but it is known as the Verizon Center now). However, it is in a part of town known as Chinatown. It is a nice facility. I know this because my wife and I went to a Sabres/Caps game in December 2003 when we lived in NoVa.

Since you mention this, Mrs. G and I are moving to central VA next month. If we can go, we will. Unless a miracle from Almighty God comes about, we probably won't be able to make it.

• 4 weeks later...

Trust me, it is better (but it is known as the Verizon Center now). However, it is in a part of town known as Chinatown. It is a nice facility. I know this because my wife and I went to a Sabres/Caps game in December 2003 when we lived in NoVa.

Since you mention this, Mrs. G and I are moving to central VA next month. If we can go, we will. Unless a miracle from Almighty God comes about, we probably won't be able to make it.

So, can you make it?

Let's start making plans about where to meet, etc...!!!

Anyone have any opening suggestions?

So, can you make it?

Let's start making plans about where to meet, etc...!!!

Anyone have any opening suggestions?

Yeah, they need to cut the thigh a little higher so you can see more asssszzz.

I got nothin' Scott. Tell me where and when.

Corp - you gonna let me down?

I wish I still lived in the Diskit (I did for seven years) so that I could join you all. Have fun--and those worried about the Metro, have no fear, there's a Chinatown stop at 7th and H that puts you right at the arena.

Is The Rock still open for pre-game festivities? Hope so; otherwise, you're stuck with chains (Fado, etc.) or RFB (worse).

Is The Rock still open for pre-game festivities? Hope so; otherwise, you're stuck with chains (Fado, etc.) or RFB (worse).

Rock is long gone, sadly. RFB, you mean RFD? I've never been, but I've heard decent things, and how bad can it be, given the beer selection :beer: and proximity to Verizon?

RFD

RFD gets my vote.

Well if she says no, you can crash at my place. So you're in, dammit!

i just sent her an e-mail... the thing is, her fiance is a huge sabres fan too, so i'll either sit with you guys or he'll get 2 tix and i'll sit with him. i'll send you a PM after the bills game today when they get back to me. He's a minister, so he's tied up till about 1pm today, for obvious reasons.

I have a coach bus chartered for the trip to D.C.

We have 55 people on the bus and 11+ others meeting us at the arena.

Section 115 is where it's at. We have Rows V-Z accounted for, 66 seats.

Ages range from 18-28.. we'll arrive in DC around 2pm, hope to meet up with other Sabres fans.

I'm trying to get everyone to meet in front of the arena at 7PM, to see how many fans made the trip.

LET'S ROCK THEIR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chris: :w00t: :thumbsup:

btw, could we change the title?? How about "ROLL CALL - December 2nd - Washington, DC."

I have a coach bus chartered for the trip to D.C.

We have 55 people on the bus and 11+ others meeting us at the arena.

Section 115 is where it's at. We have Rows V-Z accounted for, 66 seats.

Ages range from 18-28.. we'll arrive in DC around 2pm, hope to meet up with other Sabres fans.

I'm trying to get everyone to meet in front of the arena at 7PM, to see how many fans made the trip.

LET'S ROCK THEIR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chris: :w00t: :thumbsup:

btw, could we change the title?? How about "ROLL CALL - December 2nd - Washington, DC."

JD, im glad you finally joined this forum!! You know this place is hopping when you are here. haha

ps. I'm also in 115, row 6.

I'm going to see if I can get down there.

Another Sherpa sighting, fantastic! :beer: I am making the trip up from the Cheazy Peazy with 3 other guys. We are in Sec 417 Row K or J. We are staying at a Red Roof Inn a few blocks away from the Verizon Center.

I am up for any bar in the vicinity of the arena. I think we plan on getting there around 1ish. Sounds like there is going to be a nice contigent of Sabres fans.

I HAVE TWO TICKETS FOR THE GAME AVAILABLE. (TWO BACKED OUT)

$55 a piece, ($75 value)

**WARNING* You will be sitting in a group of 66 other Sabres fans, it WILL be LOUD!!*

SECTION 115!!! Behind where the Sabres shoot twice!!

GET BACK TO ME ASAP, THEY WONT LAST LONG!! PM OR REPLY HERE!!

would it be possible to get an end seat?

Archived