Who wants to get together before the december Sabres/Caps game

SDS

Yeah dude, i can't wait either. I'm thinking of ideas for signs. Does anyone have anything good?

Me and my 2 buddies are leaving Buffalo right after the Sabres game on Friday Night, driving over night. Arriving in the morning, gonna site see some places, then get some sleep and then go out to downtown via the metro and drink DC dry!!

ps. For those who wanna meet up and want my cell #, PM me.

Couple questions-

1. What time are the bars open til in DC?

2. Is there any good clubs around the arena? I'm guessing Coyote Ugly... ?

Don't go looking for Coyote Ugly, it's closed. Goes by some other name now. You will not go thirsty around the arena. Plethora of bars all within walking distance other than Fado and RFD.

Been a long time since I closed a bar in DC, but believe they shut down at 3:00AM.

Don't go looking for Coyote Ugly, it's closed. Goes by some other name now. You will not go thirsty around the arena. Plethora of bars all within walking distance other than Fado and RFD.

Been a long time since I closed a bar in DC, but believe they shut down at 3:00AM.

haha nice!!

cyber, wanna make a bet on who brings a chick back to the hotel??? lol

I thought I had heard that about Coyote Ugly. Damn.

I believe DC Bars close at 2:00am.

Couple questions-

1. What time are the bars open til in DC?

2. Is there any good clubs around the arena? I'm guessing Coyote Ugly... ?

according to Fodor's, "Last call in D.C. is 2 AM, and most bars and clubs close by 3 AM on the weekends"

I usually went to Georgetown in my yute. The live jazz at Mr. Smiths was great, but that was a long time ago.

The Caps are hosting a bar crawl on Sat. $5 to register if you have a ticket or you can go to http://www.capstickets.com/capsontap.html to pay $25 for a $35 ticket and cover to the bar crawl. The bar crawl starts at 2 and covers all the bars around the arena.

If you want to register on site, go to the bar the use to be Coyote Ugly, its now called RnR Bar & Lounge (Formerly Coyote Ugly) - Registration location here at 1717 6th St. NW, next to Verizon Center.

$2 budweiser products......

Also there is an irish pub, FADO, accross the street from the verizon center, Sabre fans take the place over before and after sabre games!!!

Last call is AROUND 2am in DC, bottom line, if you can start drinking at 2pm, and go strong for 12 hours, tip of the cap to you!

The Caps are hosting a bar crawl on Sat. $5 to register if you have a ticket or you can go to http://www.capstickets.com/capsontap.html to pay $25 for a $35 ticket and cover to the bar crawl. The bar crawl starts at 2 and covers all the bars around the arena.

If you want to register on site, go to the bar the use to be Coyote Ugly, its now called RnR Bar & Lounge (Formerly Coyote Ugly) - Registration location here at 1717 6th St. NW, next to Verizon Center.

$2 budweiser products......

Also there is an irish pub, FADO, accross the street from the verizon center, Sabre fans take the place over before and after sabre games!!!

Last call is AROUND 2am in DC, bottom line, if you can start drinking at 2pm, and go strong for 12 hours, tip of the cap to you!

whats up with this caps on taps? just looking to buy 2 tickets... i assume tickets will just be left at will call.... tried calling info line and got no answer...$35 ticket for 25 sounds good...dont really care about those bars, just want tickets...

Archived