GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

montreal's gonna be out for us no matter what, after that last game! remember, they were absolutely dominating till we got that lucky bounce. they're going to be pissed. however, the sabres are the best team right now, so they're not exactly going to roll over...

as for tonight's game, again, they come out slow and sloppy but turn the game around. I'm glad that the power play is clicking on all 8, and they're not taking too many penalties... two major concerns in the first couple weeks of the season, both seemed very m uch fixed tonight. Drury's really on fire... is there a game where vanek won't score? was briere's scoring streak broken? i don't think he got an assist tonight... anyhow, great evening, now lets close out the pats tomorrow afternoon!

edit: briere had an assist...

Vanek just BUSTED HIS ASS to get back and break up a 3-on-2 and then intercepted another pass in the same sequence ... very nice. He is one of the few who seems to have his legs. They better get some rest tomorrow, 3rd in 4 nights at Montreal will not be so easy.

I just posted a thread about this... nice eye!

did they review the boston goal post in the third period, right before the buffalo goal?

According to the boston feed, if it was a goal, they would have awarded boston the goal and negated the buffalo score..... this is news to me. is this a new rule??

btw, the boston announcers are a bunch of penalty whiners, who apparently, do not comprehend the slashing penalty.

did they review the boston goal post in the third period, right before the buffalo goal?

According to the boston feed, if it was a goal, they would have awarded boston the goal and negated the buffalo score..... this is news to me. is this a new rule??

btw, the boston announcers are a bunch of penalty whiners, who apparently, do not comprehend the slashing penalty.

No, they reviewed the goal AFTER the Buffalo goal, and yes they said that if that was a goal, the Buffalo goal would not have counted. That's a BS rule. Play should be stopped at that point, not wiping-out an entire period of time. :rolleyes:

No, they reviewed the goal AFTER the Buffalo goal, and yes they said that if that was a goal, the Buffalo goal would have counted. That's a BS rule. Play should be stopped at that point, not wiping-out an entire period of time. :rolleyes:

**Would not have counted.