Game Day Thread

Strow

The Flyers weren't able to stay with us in Buffalo at all last season, be it in the regular season or the playoffs. Adding that to the fact that their offense has been abysmal so far this season where ours has been clicking at a 4.4 goals per game rate, and you have the makings for a rout. And what better team than to rout the Flyers? Buffalo, 5-0.

Sabres haven't scored less than three goals in any game yet. Pretty good so far.

Philly breaking up Forsberg line to get more scoring chances and our friend Esche is back in goal after losing to Pitt 4-0.

Feels like a 3-2 game to me.

Amerks 4-0; Sabres 5-0; Pretty impressive start. Kids itching to get up playing as well as those who have made it.

I'm gonna have to miss the first 30-40 minutes of the game, hoping to come home to a pleasant surprise!

Lets Go Buffalo!

I tried to get into the chat room the last 2 games and couldn't log in-is this just me or is there a possible problem with the chat room?

Does Marty get the start tonight?

Um Why?

Miller is the starter, Marty is the backup. Marty got his last start on the second night of a back to back, the 3rd in 4 nights. The team has had 2 days off, Miller should be well rested.

If it were up to me, I would start Marty against the Bruins on Saturday night. Give Marty one night of every back to back, and use him here and there the rest of the season.

We need to win this game tonight. I got this guy at work, a huge flyers fan, that does nothing but talk about how horrible his life is since the Sabres beat them in the playoffs last year. Almost as bad as when Tampa beat them years ago, he says. Then I have to listen to him every day talk about the friggin Flyers and the Phantoms, and how Philly has "re-built" this team specifically to beat the Sabres. Then, on Saturday, he went out of the way and Guaranteed a victory.

I told him his mouth was writing checks his team can't cash.

God, I hate Pennsylvania teams.

Um Why?

Miller is the starter, Marty is the backup. Marty got his last start on the second night of a back to back, the 3rd in 4 nights. The team has had 2 days off, Miller should be well rested.

If it were up to me, I would start Marty against the Bruins on Saturday night. Give Marty one night of every back to back, and use him here and there the rest of the season.

Why not? I know Miller is getting the start tonight, but it is early in the season. I would be happy to see him start every third or fourth game.

We need to win this game tonight. I got this guy at work, a huge flyers fan, that does nothing but talk about how horrible his life is since the Sabres beat them in the playoffs last year. Almost as bad as when Tampa beat them years ago, he says. Then I have to listen to him every day talk about the friggin Flyers and the Phantoms, and how Philly has "re-built" this team specifically to beat the Sabres. Then, on Saturday, he went out of the way and Guaranteed a victory.

I told him his mouth was writing checks his team can't cash.

God, I hate Pennsylvania teams.

Well, I just plain hate The Cryers, the others are indefferent to me, but I see your point.

I even hate The f'ing Crypukes more than The Leafs and The DivingCanes, I cannot STAND them!

Their existence is unjustified, as they have no clue how to play hockey, but still think this is wrestling on ice.