Southeastern Sabes Fans..

Rayzor32

I live in Charlotte, and will be making the trek to Raleigh to see the boys... They are sold out for the first game, so if you can't get tickets or make the 3 hour drive to catch them live, there's a great Buffalo bar near downtown Charlotte called "Tavern on the Tracks".

I believe a guy from Williamsville owns it... Great place, and should be mostly Sabres Fans...

Here's a link to some directions:

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=13220046

Have fun!!!

I live in Charlotte, and will be making the trek to Raleigh to see the boys... They are sold out for the first game, so if you can't get tickets or make the 3 hour drive to catch them live, there's a great Buffalo bar near downtown Charlotte called "Tavern on the Tracks".

I believe a guy from Williamsville owns it... Great place, and should be mostly Sabres Fans...

Here's a link to some directions:

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=13220046

Have fun!!!

Exactly what I was looking for - thanks!

what does Corp000085 have in the fridge?

Does he have decent beer?

Will he get pissed if I take his favorite chair?

Will there be a 1/2 Kegger? :P

Taking someone's favorite chair should never happen. I've got a beer mooch that's always at my apartment. It's one that that he never actually brings any beer, but it's even worse when he sits in my chair immediately. :angry:

Even my roommate never sits in that recliner. He knows better.

But anyway, I think I'll swing by Corp's too. I might even bring a 5 pack with me.

If you travel regularly, I highly recommend a SLINGBOX. You can stream the output of your television box over the internet and watch and control it anywhere.

http://www.slingbox.com

You have to have a broadband connection in your home to make this work.

I agree, I just picked one up! Haven't had to use it yet, but it has worked great all the times I have tested it away from home!

You guys are really going to have it easy. I'm going to be stuck listening to the game on my XM on the road while I drive my truck and I have no idea where I am going once I leave Columbus, OH Wednesday morning.

Meanwhile, Mrs. G will be back home in Alabama working on a term paper and watching the game on Versus. GRRRRR!!! (I hope she enjoys a good Andrew Peters fight)

I live in Charlotte, and will be making the trek to Raleigh to see the boys... They are sold out for the first game . . . .

In other news, the Hurricanes sold out a regular season game. Or did they have to block out part of the arena?

Top Shelf -- your suggestion to go to Tavern on the Tracks was perfect -- I now have a new Buffalo bar to add to my list when traveling.

Now I need some more help -- I'll be in Orlando for the Wings game and Phoenix for the Phlyers game -- are there any Orlando or PHX- area Buffalo bars ?

All this travel is why I don't have season tix - never know when I'm in Buf or traveling..

Just found out I need to be in Charlotte on Wednesday night and Orlando on Friday night -- where can I go to watch the Sabes kick some Canes' and Habs' ass? Any Buffalo bars to suggest?

Thanks

I heard Corp000085 was having a party at his house... You could go thre and eat/drink for free and crash on his couch.

what does Corp000085 have in the fridge?

Does he have decent beer?

Will he get pissed if I take his favorite chair?

Will there be a 1/2 Kegger? :P

Taking someone's favorite chair should never happen. I've got a beer mooch that's always at my apartment. It's one that that he never actually brings any beer, but it's even worse when he sits in my chair immediately. :angry:

Even my roommate never sits in that recliner. He knows better.

But anyway, I think I'll swing by Corp's too. I might even bring a 5 pack with me.

well, i left the door unlocked... Oh well, looks like i'm able to keep the remaining 300 bottles of blue for today's bills game!

Archived