2006-2007 Buffalo Sabres Schedule

PTS

something that's not there ...

Dude, Carolina will be raising thier Stanley Cup Banner, the first game, Which they will be playing the Sabres... I think thats a Slap in the face to Sabres and the Fans...

Dude, Carolina will be raising thier Stanley Cup Banner, the first game, Which they will be playing the Sabres... I think thats a Slap in the face to Sabres and the Fans...

The NFL does this EVERY year ... the Super Bowl champ plays the team it beat in the conference title game on national TV, as i am sure this one will be, if OLN can be called that ... if anything it is a show of respect that it is a big game ...

I don't know, it just doesn't bother me. The Sabres will sit in the dressing room until all the annoying stuff is done anyway.

Why is that a slap in the face? It's not like they beat us in a controversial manner like Dallas did in '99, they were just lucky. I think it will be cool to hear "Let's Go Buffalo" as they are raising their banner.

Let them raise their banner and then let us beat them in their own building...

So anyways....

Already emailed my father about going down to Tampa for the December 5th game!....

Don't think I will be able to bring the Cup but the Facepaint will be in Full Effect...

I just think its Crap that we have to watch it...

And maybe, I am still a little bitter that we were 20 min. from going to the Stanley Cup Finals, and that the Carolina Fans piss me off...

I'm still a lot bitter and they piss me off too ... but I can't wait for the season to start and I don't care what the circumstances are.

I just think its Crap that we have to watch it...

And maybe, I am still a little bitter that we were 20 min. from going to the Stanley Cup Finals, and that the Carolina Fans piss me off...

They would piss you off even more if you had to live here with them like me. I'll be at the game with hopefully thousands of other Sabres fans intent on disrupting their little ceremony.

I can't wait for the season to start.
I know, This Summer has been way to Long.
beat them in their own building...
And This will be a nice feeling...

They would piss you off even more if you had to live here with them like me. I'll be at the game with hopefully thousands of other Sabres fans intent on disrupting their little ceremony.

Nice

that's just going to make us all look like a#$^$#!e sore losers ... hate the losing, but if the Sabres opened against the leafs after winning it all, how would you feel about a GOLeafsGO chant?!? It's bushleague. Not saying you have to like it, just let it go.

We might as well live up to their expectations. They were still talking here about how classless Sabres fans are two weeks after they beat us. Have you ever been to a game there? The whole experience is bush league. Fug 'em all.

We might as well live up to their expectations. They were still talking here about how classless Sabres fans are two weeks after they beat us. Have you ever been to a game there? The whole experience is bush league. Fug 'em all.

Yeah so let the whole league see us that way after that ... makes sense ... maybe most of us are if i am in the minority on this. My bad.

What!! No freakin West Coast games?!? Son of a bitch. I was looking forward to seeing them in California or Phoenix!! Super pissed - going on 2 years now!!

That means that they'll be there next year; the schedule rotates through the 3 extra-conference divisions each home and away.

First and foremost, I certainly hope this behavior isn't common for all of you sabres fans. I was shocked when I walked out of the RBC Arena after the Sabres lost to the Canes to see fighting, vandalizing, cursing and so on. Was there too much alcohol? This hostility is unacceptable in nearly every public setting. I saw a group of seven or more sabre fans fighting a significantly smaller group of canes fans. My friend helped break up the fight. As we walked to our car we saw another group of five or six sabres fans kicking and hitting a car with one man in it. Is this a common behavior? I am happy to say that no fans from any other team have acted in such way.

This is just an example of a post that circulated after the series with Carolina ended...This particular one happened to be on MsNBC.com. Going to NC and acting like idiots and not fans of the sport just supports this opinion. Maybe it is time to do some self-reflection before heading down there and solidify the impression the league has of Sabres fans.

First and foremost, I certainly hope this behavior isn't common for all of you sabres fans. I was shocked when I walked out of the RBC Arena after the Sabres lost to the Canes to see fighting, vandalizing, cursing and so on. Was there too much alcohol? This hostility is unacceptable in nearly every public setting. I saw a group of seven or more sabre fans fighting a significantly smaller group of canes fans. My friend helped break up the fight. As we walked to our car we saw another group of five or six sabres fans kicking and hitting a car with one man in it. Is this a common behavior? I am happy to say that no fans from any other team have acted in such way.

This is just an example of a post that circulated after the series with Carolina ended...This particular one happened to be on MsNBC.com. Going to NC and acting like idiots and not fans of the sport just supports this opinion. Maybe it is time to do some self-reflection before heading down there and solidify the impression the league has of Sabres fans.

There is no excuse for fighting. Thats just plain dumb with alot of alcohol mixed in. NFL is different, plenty of fights to be had around the country. Sabres fans causing this crap is unacceptable.

However, The City of Buffalo got burned again and the frustration mounts. We are bitter fans who deserved a championship this year instead of a city like Raleigh who couldn't care less- i.e. NASCAR and Basketball lovers. Hell, most of the 'Canes players broke Cup tradition by not skating with it around the rink!

Please try and excuse all these drunk beligerant idiots. They mean well :D

LETS GO BUFFFALO!!

Here's an Excel version that I created for myself that I can print to a single page and stick up on the fridge...or in this case the side of my filing cabinet in my office for quick referral. Not as nice or fancy as the one on the GR website but it will fit on just one page. One version for the ppl on the right coast and one for us on the left coast...but no in-between :P

Excel schedule

PDF schedule

Blah, this crapola again?

Archived