2006-2007 Buffalo Sabres Schedule

PTS

Yeah so let the whole league see us that way after that ... makes sense ... maybe most of us are if i am in the minority on this. My bad.

Whatever. I'm not talking about getting drunk, swearing and starting fights like a small percentage of Sabres fans did during the playoffs. Since when did vocally supporting your team in the other teams building become a classless act?

Whatever. I'm not talking about getting drunk, swearing and starting fights like a small percentage of Sabres fans did during the playoffs. Since when did vocally supporting your team in the other teams building become a classless act?

When you cross the mason-dixon.

Let them raise their banner and then let us beat them in their own building...

So anyways....

Already emailed my father about going down to Tampa for the December 5th game!....

Don't think I will be able to bring the Cup but the Facepaint will be in Full Effect...

That's what the Sabres did to the Strangers in '95. The punks (referring to the Strangers, not the yellow horned ghost slug things :o ) haven't sniffed a legit playoff run since.

Let's hope that's the way it works for Karmanos and krew.

Also, isn't that the ultimate form of disrespect for the Canes; to unveil the yellow horned ghost slug things in their barn, on national TV (most likely). :ph34r:

GET A CHANT OF LETS GO BUFFALO WHEN THEY RAISE IT UP

LMFAO

LET'S MAKE IT OUR MISSION TO GO DOWN THERE IN DROVES...

Now you are talking!!!!!

Imagine 4000 Sabres fans there chanting Lets Go Buffalo as their banner goes up!!!

I think it is GREAT the the Sabres are opening in Carolina.....Sabres will not be happy right off the bat...they will see what easily could have been theirs...not to mention Spacek will see that too...I think it will only help to motivate the 2006-2007 Sabres.

Does anyone else remember Darcy passing on the chance to open the 1999-2000 season at Dallas? At the time, I thought it was a gutless thing to do. They should have gone down to Texas, beaten the Stars and gotten the Cup hangover taste out of their mouth right away. Instead... ah, never mind.

At least I hope I am remembering that correctly. Mr. RAM, Dave?

Does anyone else remember Darcy passing on the chance to open the 1999-2000 season at Dallas? At the time, I thought it was a gutless thing to do. They should have gone down to Texas, beaten the Stars and gotten the Cup hangover taste out of their mouth right away. Instead... ah, never mind.

At least I hope I am remembering that correctly. Mr. RAM, Dave?

I do remember that too PASabreFan

Edit: Here's the nice version.

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/schedule.php

Damn IT NHL rub our noses in it. I have already had a flux of canes "fans" come buy and say perfect we get to rub your a#$^$#!e fans faces in it when we raise the banner on opening night. Damn I now really hate the Hurricane and MOSTLY their fans "bandwagon jumpin cousin marrying aholes"

They would piss you off even more if you had to live here with them like me. I'll be at the game with hopefully thousands of other Sabres fans intent on disrupting their little ceremony.

I think we boycott that way the building will be half empty :P :P :P :P :P

First and foremost, I certainly hope this behavior isn't common for all of you sabres fans. I was shocked when I walked out of the RBC Arena after the Sabres lost to the Canes to see fighting, vandalizing, cursing and so on. Was there too much alcohol? This hostility is unacceptable in nearly every public setting. I saw a group of seven or more sabre fans fighting a significantly smaller group of canes fans. My friend helped break up the fight. As we walked to our car we saw another group of five or six sabres fans kicking and hitting a car with one man in it. Is this a common behavior? I am happy to say that no fans from any other team have acted in such way.

This is just an example of a post that circulated after the series with Carolina ended...This particular one happened to be on MsNBC.com. Going to NC and acting like idiots and not fans of the sport just supports this opinion. Maybe it is time to do some self-reflection before heading down there and solidify the impression the league has of Sabres fans.

Yeah and canes fans werent kicking #%^$#! out of a sabres fan or waving sticks at us in the stands??? It was all one sided reporting both sides were represented well by idiots.

That's what the Sabres did to the Strangers in '95. The punks (referring to the Strangers, not the yellow horned ghost slug things :o ) haven't sniffed a legit playoff run since.

Let's hope that's the way it works for Karmanos and krew.

Also, isn't that the ultimate form of disrespect for the Canes; to unveil the yellow horned ghost slug things in their barn, on national TV (most likely). :ph34r:

Ok maybe we really all go and have a road trip as well so we can show them our new pukey dress and disrespect them chanting lets go bflo as the banner gets raised.

Two idiots on a Raleigh radio station yesterday were talking about the schedule and specifically about Buffalo being their opening game. The discussion eventually turned to Lindy Ruff and how he didn't deserve coach of the year over Labialette. Their argument was "how can you not give it to the coach that just won the Cup?" <_<

Two idiots on a Raleigh radio station yesterday were talking about the schedule and specifically about Buffalo being their opening game. The discussion eventually turned to Lindy Ruff and how he didn't deserve coach of the year over Labialette. Their argument was "how can you not give it to the coach that just won the Cup?" <_<

maybe we will see Peters play in that game and give Brindamore the nose job he deserves.

Archived