Aaron Ward?

deluca67

Definitely still available... he'd be a good pick-up, but he's also 5 years older than McKee. He'd be the type of veteran the defense needs back there. If the Sabres hold on to Numminen and pick up a guy like Ward, they're set. Then either Janik or Paetsch sit as the 7th.

What about Paetsch and Funk? ;) ;)

Thats about what you can expect from Regier with the price on good defencemen in todays market

Teams have figured out they need good defencemen in the NHL so they now have to pay a premium price for them. That is going to be a problem in Buffalo, once our young players get good and can get the big $$$$ in FA, they are out of Buffalo and cashing in.

Thats about what you can expect from Regier with the price on good defencemen in todays market

Teams have figured out they need good defencemen in the NHL so they now have to pay a premium price for them. That is going to be a problem in Buffalo, once our young players get good and can get the big $$$$ in FA, they are out of Buffalo and cashing in.

welcome to reality my friend. it's simply not worth getting upset over. it's simply the economics of sports. rarely does a player make a splash and then turn around and cash in with a small-market team. it is just something that you have to find a way to learn to deal with.

and i'm not saying i like it...

Archived