Come On!!! Whose Excited??

bob_sauve28

I'd love to see the Canes get beat. In overtime would be even better as they'd be SO CLOSE to it you know?

It sounds cruel, but I enjoy seeing whatever team took my team out of the playoffs get beat by someone else. Something about all those fans deliriously celebrating the Sabres going down in game 7, makes me want those same fans to see how it feels when the knife turns. Go Oilers!

I'd love to see the Oil win this game and series. I think the 'Canes figured they had it in the bag after they went up 3-1. I'm over the Sabres series....I'm not even sure Buffalo would have beaten Edmonton?!?....but count me as one of those fans that doesn't think Raleigh deserves the Cup.

I believe the last time a finals game 7 went to OT was in the mid 50's. That's a long time, and a lot of history. Hopefully tonight goes to OT. However, part of me wants the canes to be completely undressed on home ice. If it goes to OT, i'll be rooting for Captain Crunch to net the winner.

I believe the last time a finals game 7 went to OT was in the mid 50's. That's a long time, and a lot of history. Hopefully tonight goes to OT. However, part of me wants the canes to be completely undressed on home ice. If it goes to OT, i'll be rooting for Captain Crunch to net the winner.

A 7-0 blowout would be good. Then we could get a full 2 periods of the cameras zooming into their pathetic, despondant faces. Death by water torture....

Went out with the boys Saturday night to watch the 4-0 thumping in Oil-town, and was envious that we didn't have the bullets in the gun to lay down a game like that on the Canes, but it was fun to watch, nonetheless. I'm looking forward to Game 7, tonight.

If the NHL season headlines can't be "Buffalo celebrates first cup win", I'd like it to be "#8 seed comes back from 3-1 deficit to win cup". :D

It was in 1954. Here's the link.

http://espn.go.com/abcsports/s/cupgame7history.html

Yea, the Canes were put to the test by that AHL squad in the last round and now they're tired.

I feel very sorry for the Canes though as they have some injuries. No team should have to lose because of injuries. That is just not fair. :unsure:

I hope the Oil can win it. Just seeing Laviolin's face after blowing a 3-1 lead will be sweet payback.

After the Canes went up 3-1 I came to the realization that no team I root for has ever come out on top, so at that point I began rooting for the Canes. I'm not stopping now. GO CANES!

I refuse to watch the game why you ask? I watched all or parts of the 3 games canes won, have avoided tv and nhl radio the days the canes lost. So given the outcome I desire I will once again be watching history channel or some other show.

Archived