Schopp just blamed McKee!

PASabreFan

Mike Schopp had the audacity to blame Jay McKee for the leg infection. "You can't get to a doctor?" he asked incredulously, laying the blame on McKee for not taking care of the cut he suffered a few weeks ago. I could say I am never going to listen to Schopp again. I will. I like Chris Parker too much. But, honest to God, Schopp and Bucky Gleason have definitely earned their eternal spot on the Sabre Fan #%^$#! List. Their words in the past couple of days will not be forgotten.

Staph infections are brutal. Most of them are mutant strains of bacteria which become resistant to typical antibiotics that are given for cuts and abbrasions. It is a little more complex than just visiting the doc and getting a shot of penicilin or putting some neosporen on it. Schoop just confirmed what a douche bag most of knew he was.

IMO I haven't been really impressed with those guys over there so far as the radio broadcasts. But, even though I haven't heard it, it sounds like a pretty ignorant statement to make. Probably should think before he opens his mouth about comments like that.

it's a bacteria not a virus. but yeah, they are nasty. that is why we may not see him again for awhile even iof we do somehow manage to pull this off.

If he had a really nasty strain, he wouldn't be sitting at home right now. I think it's very positive that he was treated and released.

Mike Schopp had the audacity to blame Jay McKee for the leg infection. "You can't get to a doctor?" he asked incredulously, laying the blame on McKee for not taking care of the cut he suffered a few weeks ago.

He's an ass! Maybe he should check with a Dr. Those kind of infections generally come on rather quickly. Surely Jay was taking steps he and the Drs thought would control things. Put another spin on it, he played through the injury because we were already so short on the blue line.

Schopp may your tongue stick to the roof of your mouth and fester!

I can't believe a buffalo sports reporter would say somethng so retarded. We're down 3 D men already, and I doubt Mckee did anything intentionally.

I would ave to say this infection snuck up on him fast, otherwise it would have been treated much sooner IMO.

the negative vile spewed by reporters is really starting to aggravate me. Whenits our own it pisses me off even more..

I can't believe a buffalo sports reporter would say somethng so retarded. We're down 3 D men already, and I doubt Mckee did anything intentionally.

I would ave to say this infection snuck up on him fast, otherwise it would have been treated much sooner IMO.

the negative vile spewed by reporters is really starting to aggravate me. Whenits our own it pisses me off even more..

I remember something a week or two ago where they talked about Jay getting his leg hurt... who knew they were foreshadowing to later events.

I can't believe a buffalo sports reporter would say somethng so retarded.

Don't confuse Schopp with anything close to a "reporter". He is a radio personality. He doesn't report anything. His job is to entertain, whether you like him or not.

BTW, it isn't unreasonable to think that someone did drop the ball here. Was it something that had been festering for the last 2 weeks? Did team doctors ignore a problem? Was Jay just hoping he could get through the playoffs and get it taken care of after the Cup? We'll probably never know, but maybe it was something that could have been prevented.

Archived