Brian Campbell almost in tears

PASabreFan

"I just didn't want to go home. I'm having too much fun."

So are we, dude. So are we.

Great post, PA Fan.

I feel like I just stormed the beach at Normandy with all of you guys.

Holy mackarel what a game. I'm almost speechless.

Go Sabres.

agreed it was unreal... campbell has really turned into something else since the 04 season... he is a goto guy now and if we don't sign mckee will probably either take his place or something similar.

jesus. McKee played his ass off tonight, so did Tony Lydman.

I'll watch the game again, but I don't think either of them made a mistake.

solid, solid, solid effort.

Mckee made me a believer, he kept everything way outside.

Campbell has just turned into an absolute stud! The guy could always fly, but it's amazing to see how his game has progressed, especially in these playoffs. Not only has he been an offensive threat from the blue line, he's laying people out all over the place! He's been so much more physical than I ever thought he would be, and to make a statement like that just shows how much heart this guy, and this team has. Absolutely amazing... despite everything this team has gone through: back to back series against Ottawa and Carolina, losing Connolly, losing 3 defense, having to rotate mainly 4 D all night... and in light of all of this being down 3-2 against one hell of a team in Carolina... and despite all of this, I just can't envision this team losing.

jesus. McKee played his ass off tonight, so did Tony Lydman.

I'll watch the game again, but I don't think either of them made a mistake.

solid, solid, solid effort.

Mckee had one awful turnover in the Buffalo zone which was promptly shot on goal. Otherwise, he was pretty good.

I thought the whole D played their ass off. Even Fitzy and Janik were solid. I think Rory played his best game of the playoffs so far.

i don't know how much better those 2 guys can play, but you know damn well they are only going to get sharper with each game. i expect another great defensive performance in game 7.

I heard a caller on WGR this morning proclaim that the Sabres can afford to lose McKee because he is our 6th defenseman. Guy must have still been drunk from last night. :lol: :lol:

I heard a caller on WGR this morning proclaim that the Sabres can afford to lose McKee because he is our 6th defenseman. Guy must have still been drunk from last night. :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA. I CAN'T see Jay leaving a team that desperatly needs him and even if he is offered a substntial amount elsewhere i could see him taking a lil less here just to stay here...this is going to be a hot topic in (hopefully) a Couple weeks from now! For now....Let's Go Sabres

Archived